Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 05:01 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I'm against the whole "no bra looks skanky" thing. If it's with an acceptable shirt it looks casual. If it's less that a c-cup you can even get away with just wearing a cami underneath whatever you wear instead of a bra.

I hate the some people expect women to be slaves to bras. When I'm not going to class or work...I love skipping my bra.
Some of us have no choice

I have large breasts and while they're surprisingly perky for their size (They didn't pop up until I was in my late teens....late puberty and all) there's no way I could go in public without a bra. Hell, hitting a pothole while driving in a swimsuit top hurts enough!

Old 08-21-2012, 05:49 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
I'm against the whole "no bra looks skanky" thing. If it's with an acceptable shirt it looks casual. If it's less that a c-cup you can even get away with just wearing a cami underneath whatever you wear instead of a bra.

I hate the some people expect women to be slaves to bras. When I'm not going to class or work...I love skipping my bra.
Not really. Your nipples would still show,moreso because small ones are usually perky.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:43 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times
Quote:
I would never be jealous of you because I'm naturally good looking...
Who are you trying to reassure? If you don't want to look a certain way don't act a certain way.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:46 AM

I've never been able to go bra less. I would poke someone's eye out or embarrass myself. I started wearing regular bras at 11. I recently have gone out without a bra, freshly post op when they were very firm and unable to move. Now that they have become supple again, bra free is once again not an option.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:59 AM

684 posts, read 825,121 times
It's times like this that I'm grateful to be a man. I've yet to hear a guy honestly say, "I just can't go commando. I hit a pothole while wearing swim shorts and it hurts enough."

Although to the man I meet who can honestly say that, I will salute him with respect.

Old 08-22-2012, 11:48 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Ok I just looked at OPs newer pics. I'm stunned. You had perfect breasts!!! Please don't start messing with your face too!
Too late.

Old 08-22-2012, 11:51 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,127,347 times
Lol! It's horrible!

Old 08-22-2012, 02:51 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Who are you trying to reassure? If you don't want to look a certain way don't act a certain way.

I don't have to reassure myself. You are the one who has to wear full face make up and get surgeries. I can go out without makeup on and get more attention than I want.

Why do you just assume that because I point out your photos are quite suggestive that I must be ugly and jealous?

Simply, if you portray yourself with 7 inches of cleavage out in most of your pictures and putting and flicking an unopened beer bottle with your tongue you clearly are being more than suggestive....it's flat out blatant.

Do you think if you don't behave in this way people will think you're unattractive?

Old 08-22-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
I can go out without makeup on and get more attention than I want.
Like I said, I don't care about your appearance, who are you trying to reassure? It doesn't matter a whit what you're saying, all the extra keystrokes, feigned indignation and hyped up language are a lot more telling than anything else. But like many people, like I said, you're not bright enough to make yourself appear less transparent. Bless you.

Like I said, if you don't want to look a certain way don't act a certain way. Please don't try to convince the audience you're off to write another few paragraphs based on the horrors you've experienced perusing my city data photo album. How did we get on that topic again?

Old 08-22-2012, 03:08 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Like I said, I don't care about your appearance, who are you trying to reassure? It doesn't matter a whit what you're saying, all the extra keystrokes, feigned indignation and hyped up language are a lot more telling than anything else. But like many people, like I said, you're not bright enough to make yourself appear less transparent. Bless you.

Like I said, if you don't want to look a certain way don't act a certain way. Please don't try to convince the audience you're off to write another few paragraphs based on the horrors you've experienced perusing my city data photo album. How did we get on that topic again?
All I can say after viewing your pics is:get it girl.
I will be looking into tummy tuck surgery in the Dominican Republic very soon.
As far as pics,I get slammed enough already(not on here though,I love the fashion forum) and I don't have a pic up.
Imagine what that would be if I did?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty