U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 01:54 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,268,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
Doesn't make one worse than the other. Society says its okay to discriminate against short or fat, but not necessarily dark. If you're not attracted to dark women (even if you're black yourself), so what? You are allowed to discriminate when it comes to what you are attracted to.

There are white guys who LOVE dark skinned women. There's even a group on Facebook of people who LOVE dark skinned women. Most of the guys who post there are Hispanic, White and Black.

She needs to stop looking for excuses and get over herself. Everyone can't be Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce or Iman.
You named nothing but mixed and or hispanic women. So I guess as a full black woman, genetically I can never be attractive unless I was born another race

Old 09-03-2012, 02:10 PM

18,434 posts, read 28,520,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You named nothing but mixed and or hispanic women. So I guess as a full black woman, genetically I can never be attractive unless I was born another race
Here she goes. Picking a piece out of someones post and quoting it to look bad. Nyanna, you will never believe anything but the whole world is better than you so whats the point?

My cousin is in this picture but thats not the point. Look at the beautiful bride and her new husband. She obviously doesn't worry about the color of her skin, and I would venture to say that her husband doesn't either.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:11 PM

11,151 posts, read 13,792,939 times
Closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty