U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 05:39 PM

6,009 posts, read 4,943,552 times

Advertisements

Djuna, methinks someone just took...

Quote:
Good god, just look at programs on TV to see fine examples of younger and older women demeaning themselves by dressing like hookers, their fake **** hanging out of their far too short and too low cut dresses, make up plastered on, their foul mouths running...it makes me ashamed to be a woman.
too literally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 05:50 PM

8,738 posts, read 9,579,404 times
Of course they find it attractive. they will jump and fight like animals over some woman putting out freely or willing to engage them in FWB nonsense. they don't have any interest in women that aren't into spreading quickly and regularly.

for all the tramps and whatever you want to call them out there, they are getting ALL the men for the men to claim 'they are not into that type.' B.S. I have known tons of trashy girls who never had to lift a finger to get guys because men were so willing to take them. They marry them too....The men wonder why SOME women are always dangling their sexuality around like a diamond, it's because they've figured out they won't get any attention otherwise. Some fall victim to doing that and others don't.

The men try to perpetrate this lie that there's a 'coffee shop set' and there's a 'nightclub/bar set' of men -- they are the same damn men.

the bottom line is: if you want anything to do with these men today, you need to show them what you're offering sexually up front or else they aren't interested in anything long term.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:21 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,784,820 times
Well, the 'skanky' women I know are the ones who are married, in relationships or have no issues whatsoever getting attention (good AND bad) from men. The 'classy' women I know are ignored for the most part for the flashier women.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:22 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,440,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
The men try to perpetrate this lie that there's a 'coffee shop set' and there's a 'nightclub/bar set' of men -- they are the same damn men.
Well you're right about that, with rare exception. But I don't think the conclusion is that most men are scum who just want sex, it's that most men will act like slimeballs to all but the right woman. I've seen men who were total sluts get into faithful relationships and have a 180 in temperament.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:57 PM

26,867 posts, read 28,137,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Well, the 'skanky' women I know are the ones who are married, in relationships or have no issues whatsoever getting attention (good AND bad) from men. The 'classy' women I know are ignored for the most part for the flashier women.
It is a such an epic fail!

Old 09-04-2012, 07:04 PM

8,738 posts, read 9,579,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Well you're right about that, with rare exception. But I don't think the conclusion is that most men are scum who just want sex, it's that most men will act like slimeballs to all but the right woman. I've seen men who were total sluts get into faithful relationships and have a 180 in temperament.

Now I am not saying they are 'scum' but I do beleive they all just want to get sex as quickly, as often as they can with little to no effort involved. I truly beleive that and it's based on how I see them behave.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:13 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Omg,you and Doll Eyes are sooo right.
That's the type men like.
The skank women are only responding to what men want.

Do you guys know of any classy women celebs?

Old 09-04-2012, 07:14 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,784,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
It is a such an epic fail!
It makes me really sad, because my guy friends will complain about not being able to find a 'nice girl' and when I point out my friends they'll just say 'well, she's not my type...how about that girl??' and point to the girl who's wearing a short skirt and low cut halter top giggling about the last 'Housewives' episode

Old 09-04-2012, 07:56 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,440,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Now I am not saying they are 'scum' but I do beleive they all just want to get sex as quickly, as often as they can with little to no effort involved. I truly beleive that and it's based on how I see them behave.
You're right, it's just not all the time. When a guy who is normally all about the sex all the time comes across the right match, he changes. He stops trying to chase tail and starts doing whatever he can to please her. The woman that's right for one guy may be another easy lay to the next, so you never know who will fit with who.

And it's not always the "classy" lady who tames them.

Old 09-04-2012, 08:01 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,250,918 times
I don't know any trashy women who aren't drug users. In my circle of friends and acquaintances everyone is classy and we are all in our 20s. Yes we may wear a short skirt with a nice top or a tank top and jeans but that is simply the current fashion.

If you want to know where all of the classy women are it's here in Boston working our tails off in college and work.

The funny thing is once you have a majority of classy women all of the sudden the men complain "Women in this city are prude, cold, snobbish, and uptight".

Which you will see in the Boston forum.

Something that adds to someone's level of class is certainly education and women are outnumbering men in college attendance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty