U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2015, 03:31 PM

6,319 posts, read 5,383,482 times

Advertisements

Ankles of Beauty = those ankles that go in around the tendon.

If you have cankles its genetic, theres not much you can do about it but liposuction.

I was once told by a GORGEOUS man that I had the best legs he'd EVER seen. Not that long ago either...

Old 06-19-2015, 04:37 PM

3,430 posts, read 2,913,518 times
This is what a woman's ankles are supposed to look like:

https://www.facebook.com/corkyballas...type=3&theater

http://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine....1/89676830.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1122f26c87.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0cd91bc552.jpg

http://www.directlyfitness.com/wordp...slideshow8.jpg

Old 06-19-2015, 04:52 PM

14,675 posts, read 29,772,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Ankles of Beauty = those ankles that go in around the tendon.

If you have cankles its genetic, theres not much you can do about it but liposuction.

I was once told by a GORGEOUS man that I had the best legs he'd EVER seen. Not that long ago either...
I once went to a massage therapist (female) who undraped me and screamed out - "WOW you have nice legs!" Made me feel kinda weird.

Old 06-19-2015, 05:01 PM

3,430 posts, read 2,913,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I once went to a massage therapist (female) who undraped me and screamed out - "WOW you have nice legs!" Made me feel kinda weird.
Same here. Was just last week I went to a massage place next door to where I take vinyasa yoga, and the lady there kept commenting on my legs and butt. I didnt mind because Im a dude and she was kinda hot. She did spend a bit too much time though on my legs and butt, but hey, she seemed to really like it so I was cool with it.

Old 06-19-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Same here. Was just last week I went to a massage place next door to where I take vinyasa yoga, and the lady there kept commenting on my legs and butt. I didnt mind because Im a dude and she was kinda hot. She did spend a bit too much time though on my legs and butt, but hey, she seemed to really like it so I was cool with it.
I have a new (male) therapist now. I always have very sore and tight glutes from my workouts, so I make him work that area a lot......

Old 06-19-2015, 07:29 PM

2,492 posts, read 2,220,691 times
I think a few posters are confused about what cankles are. Skinny legs and ankles are called chicken legs. Cankles are where the ankles are just as thick as the calves. No indentation. Makes a woman's legs look stocky instead of curvy. It would be a turn off for me too.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:30 PM

18,976 posts, read 12,562,508 times
And what makes you the expert on women's legs?

Old 06-19-2015, 10:35 PM

2,601 posts, read 2,990,988 times
Couldn't really tell with the last one, but some of them are kind of gross. I like mine way better.

Old 06-20-2015, 09:04 AM

2,731 posts, read 1,963,601 times

errrrrrrr.....

No woman or man supposed to look anything else but what they currently do. People are not designed cars or physically violated by breeding dogs with breed standards . Also women born without heels, heels does not belong into a package. Just look your future newborn. If your own kid does not meet your gender breed standards, what you are going to do? Trash it and make another till it meets your standards?

My aunt have short and thick legs, she has been married 50 years. Love and companionship is something else than breed standards. Learn difference of sexual attraction and love. It is not love if something in persons outlooks disturbs you. How many guys would prefer a woman with mustaches? But when a guy says something cute about his spouses mustaches that dude is potentially in love. Because when people are in love preferences does not matter anymore. "Ugly" things changes cute. You just meet someone and that changes everything, rocks your world and it does no matter if she or he is brunette or blonde after all.

And OP as a father of 5 and a married man you should not have any other preferences or interests than your wife.

If you have a "problem" with anyone elses body part than your own, then meet a shrink and ask how you could learn to not be so judgeful and learn to think it is not your business what kind of bodies other people have. In fact most of women with "cankles" are not dreaming to having sex or rape you so chill out. Stop looking womens ankles, you have a wife. What you don't see cannot be your problem. What you don't have to touch, you cannot have a problem with it.

We all might have our likes and dislikes what comes to looks but who gives the f? I mean we have a one partner so why other peoples outlooks should bother us? You are a cankle racist, you treat people basic on their cankles. That is only your shame as a human being not the one who is walking by cankle legs. It is not any better or worse than hating races, excuse me, "prefer some other races over others".

How ridiculous are the reasons how people dump potential partners or have their "preferences". No wonder divorcing rates are that big.

Old 06-20-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Couldn't really tell with the last one, but some of them are kind of gross. I like mine way better.
I agree, Lucy, yours and mine are WAY better! Didn't see anything special in those links posted - some of them actually looked pretty "thick."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.