U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men with round butts?
Hot 23 26.44%
Not 53 60.92%
I'm comfused 11 12.64%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 03:51 AM

16,487 posts, read 20,360,448 times

Advertisements

I think the guy in the OP's post has a butt that is too big for me. I like a medium size butt on a man. My ex-husband had a flat butt and I didn't like that either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 08:54 AM

10,892 posts, read 13,027,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy
it looks like homeboys butt is saying, "dude, I've had enough of you I'm going this way"

lmao

Old 09-25-2012, 10:42 AM

8,931 posts, read 11,336,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Sorry, you can say what you want, but that is hideous. And where do you get your information from. Black guys have more muscular butts. That's hilarious. That's my opinion. You can't tell me what I like or don't like. And thanks for the lesson on black guys. As if I didn't live in a city that is almost half black. Not all black guys butts look like that either. If you're judging the "world" by Walmart standards then I think you really need to get out more. That butt is hideous. It looks exactly like half a circle. It's creepy looking to say the least. I see black people everyday, everywhere I go. I have NEVER seen a black guy with those similar proportions. Meaning upper body and legs with the same build and then that,,,that thing. That lab experiment gone awfully wrong. God that is gross. Once again, it looks like homeboys butt is saying, "dude, I've had enough of you I'm going this way". What's next you gonna tell me Rosie O'Donnell's really hot? That her face has extra beauty spots and that in other planets she is considered a GOD! Agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Here you are telling someone else that they can't tell you what to like, yet you're the one ridiculing others' tastes. I'm pretty sure anadyr could care less about what you think of her opinion.

Like the rest of us, I'm sure Tyson Gay had no control over what butt he was born with. Get over yourself.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:56 AM

56 posts, read 66,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
Big butts on women and men are UGLY!!
Yep. It looks gross

Old 09-25-2012, 11:03 AM

3,404 posts, read 7,263,219 times
that butt pic made me crave ham

Old 09-25-2012, 11:12 AM

3,053 posts, read 3,432,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
What...the...helll...

Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM

8,931 posts, read 11,336,235 times
...I'm strictly into women, but honestly, that ass is straight from The Motherland . If he lives down south, he's definitely got females beating down his door.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:28 AM

35,121 posts, read 37,884,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Ok I saw this question posed elsewhere.

Do you like men with big butts. Like Tyson Gay, pictured below:

(I'm jealous.)

I don't mind a big butt on men I do prefer that they NOT show me their BIG butt crack in the middle of the grocery store though.........EWE

Old 09-25-2012, 12:12 PM

26,891 posts, read 28,195,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
LOL, that cracked me up. I think you need this:

Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 PM

2,725 posts, read 3,966,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
...I'm strictly into women, but honestly, that ass is straight from The Motherland . If he lives down south, he's definitely got females beating down his door.

If you think that causes women to beat down his door, then I would question the whole straight thing you're trying to convince us all of. By the way. I stated my opinion on a " get out of here sort of way". Didn't imply that no one could ever like that. It was more of a "you got to be kidding me". Shock but in a funny way. Sarcasm and some humor are hard to tell. Obviously I can't speak for anyone else. And you need to get over yourself! What are you the authority on backsides and what women like and in what region. Besides, what's down south got to do with anything?? Care to elaborate? And by the way, I'll state my opinion any time I feel like it. So you can recheck who you think you are talking to. Last time I looked the polls pretty lopsided. So I wouldn't go around using your opinion as if it is fact.

I love it when someone has to qualify themselves first. For instance, I love women, but Brad Pitt is just so sexy..The last thing you should be doing is worrying about what anyone else thinks from what I have just quoted from you. Perhaps a little self evaluation is in order. But who am I to say what anyone else is? That's for you to figure out.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 09-25-2012 at 01:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty