Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 03:07 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbqTeacher View Post
Just curious about this one. I'm 24 and in the last 3 months have noticed quite a few small "smile lines" showing up around my eyes. They don't bother me, but I thought I'd at least make it until my 30's before I got those To be fair, I do spend a lot of time outside (even with sunscreen) and have been a little stressed recently, so it's no real surprise.

When can I start using them to attract women that go for older men?

mine started about 3 months after the honeymoon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 03:57 PM

1,250 posts, read 2,158,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
mine started about 3 months after the honeymoon
hahahahaha well. We can't help you there.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:02 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,665,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
My brother in law is 53 and swears he doesn't have wrinkles but he clearly does. I don't know if he's looking in a different mirror or what.
The beauty of age, your vision goes when the wrinkles show up.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
I'd say mine started around 33 or so. They definitely became more apparent the past couple of years.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:38 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I am not sure why someone has to be overweight to not have wrinkles. I am very light complected and I am a white person and that doesn't make me look old.

This is me when I was 16

This is me at 37
I don't think I have aged horribly and my God! I am white, light complected, and not covered in wrinkles! Oh but I did go through the big hair phase! =/
You havent aged "badly" but you have nothing to crow about. You look like an average late 30s white woman with dark hair.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm a little overweight. What's that old saying than when a woman gets past a certain age she has to decide whether to maintain her face (plumper with no wrinkles or skinny and saggy) or her ass (skinny or plump). Haha! I doubt I'll ever be skinny again (I was never SKINNY) but not obese, just a typical post child post menopause not an athlete womans body.
yes, overweight goes without saying.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I'm curvy but not obese...but I will say a lot of the low body fat women I used to go to gym with had terrible skin and looked much older. You need a layer of fat once you're over 35 or your face starts to look haggard.

I'm exactly the same size I was at 15, despite having 2 kids and raging depression.

My brothers are both thin and both unwrinkled, one has olive skin, he's onlly 3 years older than me but he's got the eye crepe going on which I do not. But then he's an extreme sports type who loves doing chit outside.

I think it has more to do with the fact that I eat well, do not smoke (tobacco lol) and don't abuse my body.
Also, I am "baby faced" which is great at 47, not so much at 17. My daughter is baby faced too, she hates it now but will appreciate it when she's older.
So what you are saying is, yes you are overweight.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:48 PM

861 posts, read 1,249,599 times
Late 30's...

Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I am going to guess that you are overweight and that is why you don't have wrinkles. Am I right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
poor thing. you must be white with very fair skin
Quote:
You are also overweight (or maybe even obese) right?
Quote:
You havent aged "badly" but you have nothing to crow about. You look like an average late 30s white woman with dark hair.
Quote:
yes, overweight goes without saying.
Quote:
So what you are saying is, yes you are overweight.
So what you're saying is yes, you are perfect?

There is nothing wrong with how I look whether it be average or not. I believe in another thread in the relationships forum you stated white women look terrible at 40, etc etc. I can't quote exactly because the thread was removed.

I have had plenty of compliments and I have had many people tell me I look much younger than I am.

You do nothing but call people overweight and talk about how black people are better than other people.

From the way you behave, I think it is you that has nothing to crow about.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:11 AM

18,527 posts, read 18,748,986 times
At 65 with not many wrinkles at all I was quite proud of how well Id done, until a few weeks ago in a shopping centre, I caught site of this old woman with a grumpy face coming towards me.... yep it was a long mirror, Im now never looking in one again.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty