U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 04:11 AM

11,269 posts, read 12,477,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
they likes the fake ones too. if the fake ones are on a hot enough girl, they don't care. Put it this way, them men would take a gigantic pair of man-made boobs over not so great looking real ones.

Meh...I suppose that's true for some men. Not me though. I'm not particularly a fan of fake breasts, or big ones for that matter. If they are fake, they have to look, and more importantly, behave like normal breasts. I guess I'm talking about....kinda "touch up" boob jobs. My friend for example, after she had her kid, they went to hell. She got some new ones, one cup larger then her own, and they just look like a great set of boobs.

My issue is with nipples. I'm a nipple fan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 07:02 PM

14 posts, read 24,181 times
the psychology of men hmm very interesting lol

Old 09-29-2012, 08:12 PM

14,131 posts, read 26,250,313 times
I'm amused when guys try to sound enlightened by claiming they don't give two hoot(er)s for bodacious ta tas. Yeah sure you don't.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:37 PM

23,605 posts, read 30,334,400 times
I'm too damn old to care whether or not I am or sound enlightened. I simply sound like I am.

When it comes to breasts, as far as I'm concerned a lot is too much. Enhanced is off-putting. Smaller is better and proportionality is best.

That being said, I'm more interested in and attracted to shapely legs when it comes to physical attributes in an attractive, self-assured woman. A nice butt is a bonus. That's "nice," not big. I find J Lo and the Kardashians to be cartoonish. As with breasts, a lot is decidedly too much.

That's all!

Old 09-30-2012, 01:57 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,254,275 times
Men will love whatever they have access to. Period.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 AM

2,506 posts, read 4,891,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Men will love whatever they have access to. Period.
Hahaha, SO true!!

Old 11-18-2013, 11:59 PM

51 posts, read 51,156 times
The smaller the better. I'd no more pick a woman for the size of her breasts than I'd buy a car for its color.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:09 AM

2,795 posts, read 3,151,636 times
My hubby a leg man...

Old 11-19-2013, 10:55 AM

11,790 posts, read 12,635,810 times
Heres the thing about boobs:
Moderator cut: image removed
1. Men that are true to their instincts wont be reading this but are looking at the picture. They may come back and read it later but mainly to look at the picture again.

2. Other men who are just here to white knight for their SO's or try to win kudos with the women who participate here will talk about how fat she is, how her boobs are too big and how shes going to look when she gets older. Then they will proceed to tell us what their ideal woman looks like and why other men should feel dumb and immature for thinking this woman is attractive.

3. The women are going to talk about how fat she is, how her boobs *MUST* be fake and how her back *HAS* to hurt and that she will die if she doesnt have a reduction immediately because they have three friends who had boobs bigger then hers that had reductions and they went from being broke strippers to rocket surgeons and brain scientists. Also from looking at her they can also tell she has no redeemable qualities and would be poor choice for a mate.

4. Other women will just say her clothes dont fit right and give a mathematical formula that proves she isnt curvy and shouldnt be considered attractive at all. Unless she has some work done.

5. And lastly there are those people who will insist on saying that it is wrong to be attractiveto this woman because she just isnt and that anybody who is is just some kind of deviant because it just isnt natural, proportional or desirable to look like this or want someone to look like this.

So yeah. Everybody is obsessed with breasts, not just straight men. Theres just different extreme ways to express it.

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 06:44 AM..

Old 11-19-2013, 11:04 AM

5,655 posts, read 5,463,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
I'm amused when guys try to sound enlightened by claiming they don't give two hoot(er)s for bodacious ta tas. Yeah sure you don't.
I had a partner with D cups. One night I rolled over in my sleep and squashed one of them. I caught hell for that for hours, losing a full night's sleep. From that point on I found huge breasts impractical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty