U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 11:06 AM

5,655 posts, read 5,463,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Heres the thing about boobs:

1. Men that are true to their instincts wont be reading this but are looking at the picture. They may come back and read it later but mainly to look at the picture again.

2. Other men who are just here to white knight for their SO's or try to win kudos with the women who participate here will talk about how fat she is, how her boobs are too big and how shes going to look when she gets older. Then they will proceed to tell us what their ideal woman looks like and why other men should feel dumb and immature for thinking this woman is attractive.

3. The women are going to talk about how fat she is, how her boobs *MUST* be fake and how her back *HAS* to hurt and that she will die if she doesnt have a reduction immediately because they have three friends who had boobs bigger then hers that had reductions and they went from being broke strippers to rocket surgeons and brain scientists. Also from looking her they can also tell she has no other redeemable qualities and would be poor choice for a mate.

4. Other women will just say her clothes dont fit right and give a mathematical formula that proves she isnt curvy and shouldnt be considered attractive at all. Unless she has some work done.

5. And lastly there are those people who will insist on saying that it is wrong to be attractiveto this woman because she just isnt and that anybody who is is just some kind of deviant because it just isnt natural, proportional or desirable to look like this or want someone to look like this.

So yeah. Everybody is obsessed with breasts, not just straight men. Theres just different extreme ways to express it.
I'm a straight guy and after a quick look at boobage I found her shoes to be hideous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2013, 10:28 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,522,801 times
Meh, I am not a huge fan of them.

I prefer smooth arms and underarms. That's what turns me on.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:46 PM

2,367 posts, read 2,021,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
I'm amused when guys try to sound enlightened by claiming they don't give two hoot(er)s for bodacious ta tas. Yeah sure you don't.
Then be amazed. Im not a fan of big hanging down udders. I like small nice shaped ones.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:02 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times
Wow,here it is I thought all guys liked big boobs. I guess guys really are different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.i
I remember reading somewhere that guys go crazy for small firm boobs and long hair combined on a woman.

This gives me hope for the male race.

Smooth arms and underarms,not that's a new one.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:44 AM

72,664 posts, read 64,140,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Wow,here it is I thought all guys liked big boobs. I guess guys really are different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.i
I remember reading somewhere that guys go crazy for small firm boobs and long hair combined on a woman.
Studies show they go for small firm ones when they're older. But when their testosterone is at peak levels in their teens and twenties, bigger tends to be better.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:46 AM

11,790 posts, read 12,635,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskink View Post
I had a partner with D cups. One night I rolled over in my sleep and squashed one of them. I caught hell for that for hours, losing a full night's sleep. From that point on I found huge breasts impractical.
Quote:
I'm a straight guy and after a quick look at boobage I found her shoes to be hideous!
You are the first straight man I have ever heard refer to a former lady friend as a partner. I also find it hard to believe that any straight man would notice that woman's shoes. All that aside, I found your story about rolling over on her breast to be suspect on so many levels im guessing that you werent being serious. No?

Old 11-20-2013, 01:23 PM

11,019 posts, read 6,570,281 times
Quote:
I had a partner with D cups. One night I rolled over in my sleep and squashed one of them. I caught hell for that for hours, losing a full night's sleep. From that point on I found huge breasts impractical.
I don't even see how that is possible... Its not like boobs loose their shape and become flat objects on the bed at night. For your story to be true you would have been rolling over the woman's whole body... How does that even happen?

Old 11-20-2013, 02:19 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,789,079 times
Eh, I'm rather endowed upstairs and they're not 'hanging udders' either. My dude is meh about boobs, he's more of a leg/butt man, but I have found that the more douchebaggy a guy is the more likely he is to like large breasts.

Even he gets exasperated when his guy friends ask if my breasts are real, or how they look braless which apparently happens here and there. Luckily he shoots them down pretty quickly and tells them it's none of their business. He's a good guy

Old 11-20-2013, 09:09 PM

5,655 posts, read 5,463,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I don't even see how that is possible... Its not like boobs loose their shape and become flat objects on the bed at night. For your story to be true you would have been rolling over the woman's whole body... How does that even happen?
Hard to say given I was asleep at the time and only woke up when she shoved me off and screamed. I took her word for it that I squashed the thing. She showed me the bruise later that day. And the day after that. And the day after that...

Old 11-21-2013, 05:00 AM

11,790 posts, read 12,635,810 times
Quote:
Hard to say given I was asleep at the time and only woke up when she shoved me off and screamed. I took her word for it that I squashed the thing. She showed me the bruise later that day. And the day after that. And the day after that...
SMH. So basically you rolled over on top of her and elbowed her in the chest. That would hurt any woman of any breast size. A d cup isnt "huge" and wont lay on the bed like a pancake next to her. So it couldn't just casually happen during a normal nights sleep.

I think a real man who occasionally enjoys the company of women no matter what their cup size would never spin a tale as lame as this.

Last edited by Tourian; 11-21-2013 at 06:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty