U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are blonde males seen as highly desirable?
Yes, cream of the crop, top of the ladder 34 21.25%
Yes, but men with darker features are more admired 19 11.88%
Not more or less than any other kind of men 70 43.75%
Not at all 37 23.13%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 06:42 AM

787 posts, read 194,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLgaltoo View Post
Blonde men do not age well....imho..(Robert Redford comes to mind). I prefer dark hair with a trimmed beard. [Mod cut.] MARRIED [snip]..now balding. Love him much!

I just saw Robert Redford in his new movie, and to me he’s still very attractive. I know he spends a lot of time outdoors, skiing comes to mind, so I’m guessing he has some sun damage to his skin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2018, 07:52 AM

851 posts, read 754,597 times
I like bald guys so it doesnít matter to me what color their hair is

I have no preference for eye color.

Old 04-01-2019, 02:30 PM

1 posts, read 321 times
I am tall, athletic(no usain bolt of john cena) but still alot more athletic than the average guy, Have blue eyes, have faint freckles, and browning blonde hair(people at my elementary school called me dirty blonde cause i had the lightest hair in the grade) Would you say this is what you consider attractive just by looking at me, I have a different personality than my looks say though.

Old 04-05-2019, 05:23 AM

10,848 posts, read 5,097,064 times
I've always been attracted to men with dark hair (probably cuz I'm Italian) and even more so if you pair that with green or blue eyes. I've never been attracted to a guy with blonde hair except Robert Redford in his younger days.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:58 PM

9,813 posts, read 13,666,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveEasy View Post
So I have heard SO MANY MIXED THINGS ON THIS

1. Blonde hair blue eyed men are desired worldwide and can get women on a drop of a heartbeat because of it

and

2. Blonde hair blue eyed men are seen as feminine and women generally go for men with darker hair and tanned skin

I hear of how a Blonde guy can walk into Brazil and have beautiful women throwing themselves at him.

If we were to run an experiment, say put a handsome man with black hair and brown eyes and a handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes in a country and ask them to try and hook up with as many women as possible, would you believe that a blonde man would have a significant advantage?
I prefer dark haired men

Old 04-10-2019, 08:03 PM

7,211 posts, read 4,014,601 times
I always liked dark hair dark eyed guys. Especially the GQ Three piece suit wearing professional types.
I am marrying a blonde haired blue eyed.... cowboy! Go figure.

Old 08-30-2019, 07:31 AM

10 posts, read 749 times
LOVE blond n blue eyed men!

Old 08-30-2019, 07:46 AM

10 posts, read 749 times
Should have added in my post; I mean REALLY blond men, with pale blond, almost blond-white hair. And blue blue eyeshadow! Mmmm! Sadly don’t see too many such studs, do you? I read someplace that some females even have a fetish for blond men! Can’t blame them!

Old 08-30-2019, 08:14 AM

1,303 posts, read 562,729 times
So us green eyed somewhat bald guys don't count?
I have had women laughingly think I am Italian, or even middle eastern, with brown, blondish grey hair, and olive/tan skin. I tell them it has more to do with being Scots Irish.

Kidding aside I get about as much attention as I did when I was younger. I think cycling all the time and being in good shape helps.

I have had to wear suits on occasion but try to avoid business attire at all costs!!! My Father always had us wearing suits when I was a kid, and nobody else was.

Old 08-30-2019, 09:15 AM

10 posts, read 749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Montrice View Post
I LOVE men with blonde hair and big blue eyes & I definitely prefer it over darker haired men any day.
Iím with you on that all the way!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or