Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 12:20 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
If you're following someone around a forum to tell them how unattractive they are, you have other issues besides the fact that you find them attractive, amirite?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you don't want to look a certain way, don't act a certain way.

But some people are too thick to avoid looking transparent.
I don't think she's following you...it's a public forum and she's posted in the 'Fashion and Beauty' section before. Just because someone has commented on you more than once doesn't mean they're stalking you.

I guess I should stop posting in threads that other people have previously posted on because it might be considered stalking now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 12:31 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I don't think she's following you...it's a public forum and she's posted in the 'Fashion and Beauty' section before.
Thanks for your input but she admitted it, as she was simultaneously posting in all threads I posted in the last 3 days from this forum to the NYC forum and the Relationship forum. She decided to take a break which she stated in this thread and she has.

So while your two cents is noted, it doesn't make sense in this context thanks.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:56 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
I just wanted to ruffle your feathers a bit. But I'm done. I'm not going to keep messing with you. It's gotten boring and quite pathetic. I don't hold grudges for long

Old 10-08-2012, 02:12 PM

484 posts, read 854,674 times
Quote:
I planned it for a week lol. I am 27!
lol is right it looks a few sizes to small on the top. I think you can find a better fitted and more flattering top than this. The skirt is cute but looks uncomfortable with the belt that gives the impression that you you waist is in ubber pain from being clinched so tight.

for a moment I thought that was a dated photo of Scary Mel spice from the Spice girls till i read it again that it was you lol..... you guys resemble each other.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Why is it always attributed to jealousy when someone doesn't like the look of another person? I don't like her look, but I'm not jealous at all. It's just not something I find attractive at all, no big. She looks happy and comfortable in it, and that's what matters in the end.
well, usually when someone that a person finds unattractive posts their picture; they dont attack their appearance out of a form of courtesy/decency. so when they attack someone's appearance; its either from a place of jealousy or some other form of hate/dislike for the person. as someone who just randomly popped in, i will say that nyanna's posts seem to be come from a jealous person. there also seems to be a racial aspect to it, as if nyanna is jealous and manipulates the feeling of jealousy within her so she see's babee as some kind of sellout. it feels better for her to dislike babee as a sellout, rather than to accept that she has feelings of jealousy.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:29 PM

484 posts, read 854,674 times
Quote:
You have too much time on your hands if you're seriously re-registering on City Data to flame me through another username.

Yes I disappeared from this thread for a little while. That's cause I work, it's expensive to be me. My hair alone costs 300 every month, I need to renew my masseter Botox, I'm going on vacation...like I said, I don't have all the time on my hands you do because I have a life and people who care about me and want my company.

Were you born yesterday?

Of course not.

you tell us it took you a week to pick out a top and a skirt and your telling the other posters THEY have too much time on their hands........ loll

You're 27 so you claim and you state you get botox plastic surgery and its expensive to be you but your telling others they are jealous of you.

WOWWWWWWWW ROFLMAO I'm much older than you and never had any cosmetic procedure at look great. I invest in classics and shop a lot of thrift stores to keep the cost down an have a great job and still look chic and stylish with out having to try so hard and spend so much Time and MONEY TRYING SO HARD.

Hate to break it to you but you give me the impression that you have a self esteem issue. I have no problem with buying nice things personal up keep and plastic surgery. But at your young age you should not need surgery or botox better yet Nor should your upkeep be as expensive as you state. I also feel that you come here for much needed attention and when you ASK US for our opinions you get mental on us and freak out. Don't ask us what we think if you can't handle peoples honest opinions both positive or negative.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
well, usually when someone that a person finds unattractive posts their picture; they dont attack their appearance out of a form of courtesy/decency. so when they attack someone's appearance; its either from a place of jealousy or some other form of hate/dislike for the person. as someone who just randomly popped in, i will say that nyanna's posts seem to be come from a jealous person. there also seems to be a racial aspect to it, as if nyanna is jealous and manipulates the feeling of jealousy within her so she see's babee as some kind of sellout. it feels better for her to dislike babee as a sellout, rather than to accept that she has feelings of jealousy.
lol I am soooooo not jealous of babee. You are just trying to fuel a rivalry between the two of us. Typical male thing to do It makes you feel powerful to instigate a catfight.

In the past, I thought she was an okay girl. I even defended her when a poster made a racist comment about her hair being the wrong texture and color for her race. I argued w/ so many haters in that thread. I had no issues with her until she started spazzing out and attacking me for no reason in a thread of mine. But what really tipped the scale was when she made a thread about not liking the fact that her boyfriend's ex girlfriend, was a black woman. I was truly disappointed that she would make such a racist thread like that. She should be ashamed that her photo is even attached to that thread.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
I also feel that you come here for much needed attention and when you ASK US for our opinions you get mental on us and freak out. Don't ask us what we think if you can't handle peoples honest opinions both positive or negative.
she is definitely an "attention blank." i find both of their attitudes distasteful. but i have more of an issue with attacking out of jealousy and pretend racial issues than someone being an "attention blank."

Old 10-08-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
lol I am soooooo not jealous of babee. You are just trying to fuel a rivalry between the two of us. Typical male thing to do It makes you feel powerful to instigate a catfight.

In the past, I thought she was an okay girl. I even defended her when a poster made a racist comment about her hair being the wrong texture and color for her race. I had no issues with her until she started spazzing out and attacking me for no reason in a thread of mine. But what really tipped the scale was when she made a thread about not liking the fact that her boyfriend's ex girlfriend, was a black woman. I was truly disappointed that she would make such a racist thread like that.
i dont particularly care if you guys have a rivalry. just giving my 2 cents. now i seem to think i did comment on something you or maybe her wrote in the past about being attractive.

it has to be obvious that nobody would typically speak so negatively about someone just for posting a picture without some reason.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
she is definitely an "attention blank." i find both of their attitudes distasteful. but i have more of an issue with attacking out of jealousy and pretend racial issues than someone being an "attention blank."
I am not attacking her out of jealousy. The only reason I started insulting her was to get back at her for what she said in a thread of mine. Additionally, she seems to have issues with black women that really rub me the wrong way. Prior to all of this, I had no issues with her whatsoever. I am not jealous of her. I know I can look good with the right modifications.

Quote:
it has to be obvious that nobody would typically speak so negatively about someone just for posting a picture without some reason.
I just gave you the reason why I attacked her. I didn't do it for no reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty