Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM

3,718 posts, read 5,695,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
My lab partner looks rather preppy but has a lot of tattoos under his clothes. I have to admit, it's a pretty hot combination.
This is what the OP failed to mention.

The question that the OP has asked is flawed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 12:54 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,300,031 times
I like the Daniel Craig "look", masculine, dark clothes but well dressed. I guess its Preppy but not in that New England, Marthas Vinyard style...more New York, London sort. (Which I don't really consider preppy but just classic well dressed men)

Old 11-13-2012, 03:52 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
Given the choices, I would have to say tattooed barbarian. My sweetie is a clean cut gentleman. No tattoos, no piercings. He is a blue collar man and there is nothing better than seeing him in his work boots and hard hat.....

I also do not think that if a man has tattoos it makes him a barbarian, any more than if he is preppy it may make him gay. Broad generalizations I have heard in the past.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:29 PM

233 posts, read 445,155 times
My vote's for tattooed, rugged, outdoorsy, bearded barbarian who can rock a pair of boots like no other. Bonus points for a country boy who can fix seemingly anything. However, I would prefer him to bathe

Back from dreamland....LOL

Old 11-13-2012, 05:36 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,313,214 times
Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
I'm an unshaven, work boot wearing, t-shirt and jeans scumbag at heart... however, women only hit on me when I go clean cut.
don't you enjoy it when women hit on you? Nothing wrong with being unshaven, wearing work boots, t-shirt and jeans but WOW when you go clean cut...va-va-va-voom, I'd say it's well worth it, wouldn't you agree?

Best Regards, sincerely,

HomeIsWhere...

Old 11-13-2012, 07:02 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,816,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
don't you enjoy it when women hit on you? Nothing wrong with being unshaven, wearing work boots, t-shirt and jeans but WOW when you go clean cut...va-va-va-voom, I'd say it's well worth it, wouldn't you agree?

Best Regards, sincerely,

HomeIsWhere...
Depends on what you are doing and what you do for a living. If you show up for work all "smurfed" up....the guys will laugh until they pee their pants and send you home to mommy without pay.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:05 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,874,317 times
Clean cut, no tattoo's.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boolouwho View Post
My vote's for tattooed, rugged, outdoorsy, bearded barbarian who can rock a pair of boots like no other. Bonus points for a country boy who can fix seemingly anything. However, I would prefer him to bathe

Back from dreamland....LOL
You don't get out much...do you?

Not tats, but most of us shower everyday and have nicer, straighter, white teeth than our metro counterparts.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
LOL Nothing funnier than a metrosexual or "girly man"....(or whatever) getting a bunch of tats to try to look hard. He looks rediculous to be honest. I was at the dentist this afternoon. They had Ellen on the tube in the waiting room. Some dude just like "that" ^ was on there today. I thought it was funny. A metrosexual guy with his whole forearms covered in tats.

He's trying too hard. Zakk doesn't have ONE.

Neither do I...... don't need any.

Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop - YouTube
Riverboat knows something you ladies are all missing.......

The right MAN can be both!

Ozzy Osbourne Breaking The Rules - YouTube

Old 11-13-2012, 07:16 PM

233 posts, read 445,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
You don't get out much...do you?

Not tats, but most of us shower everyday and have nicer, straighter, white teeth than our metro counterparts.

It was in response to some things posted farther up in the thread . I live in the country, and yes, the men I know all bathe regularly and have good grooming habits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty