Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 08:53 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times

Advertisements

No one will be able to tell her not to go.

Hey OP, you know the surgery I had. I will tell you that with that surgery, they also did Lipo, and it hurt more than the actual surgery.

I really don't think it looks like there is much fat on your body. I would look into maybe watching a video of lipo if you have not already. I am attaching one.

Of all of the cuts I had in my surgery, the area where they did the lipo on the sides hurt far more and far longer than anything else.... It was the worst part of my surgery and when people say things like, "Childbirth hurts less," they really are not kidding.

Cosmetic Surgery India - Dr.Surindher - Liposuction - Hips & Lower Back - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 10:45 AM

10,612 posts, read 12,129,422 times
Quote:
I'd be spending the money on a psychiatrist not a surgeon.
You can say that again.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:20 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
I know some people are getting bariatric surgeries in Mexico because they can't afford it here and insurance often won't pay for it. Personally, zi would not want to have surgery in Mexico but apparently, there are at least a few Mexican surgeons who have very excellent reputations ( according to the chat on bariatric forums) and then there are others....not so much. So anyone wanting to go that route should probably get on one of the forums and find out what others think of surgeon/hospital one is considering.

As for liposuction, wouldn't do it ANYWHERE because a friend of mine died from complications of liposuction.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:23 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,953 times
Op you have serious issues.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
I know some people are getting bariatric surgeries in Mexico because they can't afford it here and insurance often won't pay for it. Personally, zi would not want to have surgery in Mexico but apparently, there are at least a few Mexican surgeons who have very excellent reputations ( according to the chat on bariatric forums) and then there are others....not so much. So anyone wanting to go that route should probably get on one of the forums and find out what others think of surgeon/hospital one is considering.

As for liposuction, wouldn't do it ANYWHERE because a friend of mine died from complications of liposuction.
That's really horrible. Do you know what happened? I'm so sorry...

Old 11-15-2012, 04:43 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I'd be spending the money on a psychiatrist not a surgeon.

This. Your boobs have clearly been "done". Time to focus on either your mind or your face, and I have a feeling I know which on it will be.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
That's really horrible. Do you know what happened? I'm so sorry...
It is very sad. People have become extremely flippant and cavalier regarding elective cosmetic procedures but the fact remains that the possiblity of death is ALWAYS possible...abroad as well as in the US. Not to mention the possibility of a botched surgery which then in turn requires additional surgeries.

Kanye West's mom dies after cosmetic surgery - NY Daily News

Another Death After Cosmetic Surgery – Tragic or Foolish?

Plastic surgery deaths: Florida plastic surgery patients keep dying - Sun Sentinel

Model's death highlights plastic surgery risks - CNN.com

Another Plastic Surgery Death at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat - Cityside

Pamela Baris do Nascimento, Brazilian Model, Dies During Liposuction

Old 11-15-2012, 05:03 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times
We've all been over the stats.

You're far more likely to die in a car than getting a cosmetic procedure, statistically.

That's why I get cosmetic surgery and avoid cars.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:06 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
[Run, run far, far away[/quote]

Best advice on here!

Old 11-15-2012, 06:54 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,908,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
We've all been over the stats.

You're far more likely to die in a car than getting a cosmetic procedure, statistically.

That's why I get cosmetic surgery and avoid cars.

Do you ever say this aloud? Maybe you need to see peoples reactions to realize this makes you sound either ignorant or bat **** crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty