U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 12:37 PM

2,653 posts, read 4,108,117 times

Advertisements

My first time shopping on Black Friday. I went to Macy's at 0900 -- left around 1000a. When I was leaving the crowd was building. One store shopping.

Suits on sale for $50.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2012, 01:09 AM

395 posts, read 601,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Anyone hitting the malls/walmart/whatever this Black Friday?

As midnight approaches, some stores are already opening. I know Victorias Secret is opening at 12:30am here.

Anyone hitting walmart for clothes, electronics, etc.?

Anyone have any horrible black friday experiences to share for a laugh?

Online shopping?

I'm still considering going out or not. It's kind of fun, but the girl I was going to go with bailed out on me to study for an exam.

It still may be fun alone.

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

I stayed home and looked at the USA debt clock when I woke up and looked at it again when I went to sleep. It was another sad day for america. Investing in excessive consumption vs productivity (this line does not always hold and is a broad generalization - can be refuted).

Old Today, 02:56 PM

4,535 posts, read 7,568,179 times
It is now 2018. I haven't woken up super early to hit the malls/stores in ages & don't want nor need to this time. In fact, during the last 2 mos of the year, I try to go to the malls a little less since they tend to be a madhouse.

Online shopping has just as good Black Friday deals, right? Who wouldn't want to stay in the peacefulness & safety of your own home...unless you like chaos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty