U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 12:01 AM

408 posts, read 840,005 times

Advertisements

The models in these pictures look disgusting. Period. Anorexic models are disgusting creatures anyway, but this is a bit too much. Public nudity in general is bad taste, even if you have a beautiful body (like Kim K for example, who is fully covered but still gorgeous), not everyone wants to see it. I'm just too old to be living in these weird times. (I'm 25 by the way )

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 02:58 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,567,063 times
Why are all the bottomless models female? (except for one)

Old 12-17-2012, 06:24 AM

15,824 posts, read 18,434,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneWithDallas View Post
Do leggings as pants count as going bottomless too?
I saw a young gal wearing just what looked like tights (not see thru) for pants at an event recently...I don't think it looks good at all. Looks like a person forgot to finish dressing imo

Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 AM

12,422 posts, read 14,547,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexguy View Post
Bottomless Is The New Topless [NSFW]

What you think about this? Will see this trend now on beaches or parties?
I don't think it's a "trend" at all, and other than in a photo shoot (like these pictures) I doubt it ever will be.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,440,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaghoul View Post
The models in these pictures look disgusting. Period. Anorexic models are disgusting creatures anyway, but this is a bit too much. Public nudity in general is bad taste, even if you have a beautiful body (like Kim K for example, who is fully covered but still gorgeous), not everyone wants to see it. I'm just too old to be living in these weird times. (I'm 25 by the way )
You must be a very talented doctor to be able to determine a person's mental and physical health just by looking at a single picture of them. Where do you practice?

Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,147,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaghoul View Post
I don't like Kim K's claim to fame, but I will admit that she is extremely stylish in a tasteful kind of way! Her clothes are never too short or never too tight. She dresses age appropriate. Same with the style Paris Hilton, although I feel the same about her claim to fame as well.

Oh, and I don't think this is a trend more than it is a couple of photo shoots showcasing the tops. I'm a big fan of that vest at #11. I would definitely wear that with a nice pair of slim jeans and a loose fitting tank.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM

26,867 posts, read 28,137,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I don't like Kim K's claim to fame, but I will admit that she is extremely stylish in a tasteful kind of way! Her clothes are never too short or never too tight. She dresses age appropriate. Same with the style Paris Hilton, although I feel the same about her claim to fame as well.

Oh, and I don't think this is a trend more than it is a couple of photo shoots showcasing the tops. I'm a big fan of that vest at #11. I would definitely wear that with a nice pair of slim jeans and a loose fitting tank.
You haven't seen her in recent kanye styled outfits. She goes in waves of appropriate and trashy. But surprisingly the collection at sears is mostly cute.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:41 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,715,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneWithDallas View Post
Do leggings as pants count as going bottomless too?
Yes. Yes it does. Leggings are underwear.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:44 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,147,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
You haven't seen her in recent kanye styled outfits. She goes in waves of appropriate and trashy. But surprisingly the collection at sears is mostly cute.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Oh wait! I have seen the Kanye outfits. I don't like them..I think the last one I saw was shoes with white yarn balls on them. How bizarre.

I personally preferred her style pre-Kanye West.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 AM

9,483 posts, read 13,339,114 times
A couple of those pictures are attractive, but most of them look like they were done for shock value and I don't find them appealing at all. The picture of Gisele in particular looks odd and off balance. Numbers 2, 6 and 10 I like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or