U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 09:43 AM

1,475 posts, read 574,780 times
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaghoul View Post
Has anyone seen a diamond mole before? where do people get them at? what do you think of diamond moles?
I hope they don't go to a crime stricken area, that diamond mole is gonna be ripped off. I thought you were speaking about an animal that was rare and lived under caves and hills that have been mined or barely mined for diamonds
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2012, 10:31 AM

410 posts, read 332,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
I hope they don't go to a crime stricken area, that diamond mole is gonna be ripped off. I thought you were speaking about an animal that was rare and lived under caves and hills that have been mined or barely mined for diamonds
Actually I was, looks like this:

http://images.wildtangent.com/diamonddrop2/big_icon.png

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 12-22-2012 at 01:47 PM..

Old 12-21-2012, 11:40 AM

3,770 posts, read 3,243,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Why is piercing your lip, nose, dimple, etc any different than piercing your ear?

I don't see ear piercings called trashy
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate tattoos and piercings but I still have not seen anyone who can pull off the monroe piercing.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:48 PM

410 posts, read 332,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate tattoos and piercings but I still have not seen anyone who can pull off the monroe piercing.
looks decent on the woman in the picture though

Old 12-21-2012, 05:03 PM

19,134 posts, read 13,241,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
I think I pulled it off quite well I'll try and find a picture, but I had a monroe and a labret (that I wore a ring in) and I think it looked pretty good.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:52 PM

810 posts, read 673,313 times
I had a monroe piercing a couple of years ago. I loved it but my mom and my boyfriend hated it so eventually I took it out. I think it looks great on the right people.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:59 PM

1,870 posts, read 3,964,535 times
I find them incredibly distracting--as in I cannot stop staring and trying to figure it out. Then, again, I don't find moles attractive any way, shape, or form so something resembling a mole would never appeal to me.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:22 PM

3,518 posts, read 2,499,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
No it doesn't and it generally does not but I've seen a few girls who can pull off dermal piercings.

Namely this girl, Brittanya Ocampo from Rock of Love:
Well, I suppose that depends on how you define "pulling it off." I don't think anything about that look is particularly attractive.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:37 PM

612 posts, read 448,295 times
Tattoos, piercings, studs and whatever other body art looks trashy... no matter how you color it, mainstream society thinks it's ugly. No one says anything because they don't want to offend others as that is what mainstream people do. Find different ways to express yourselves....believe me...have you ever seen an old lady all sun weathered with crepey skin sporting tattoos? It is sad and no matter how many people try to normalize body art it still screams trashy.
I say this with authority... I am over 35 and when I was pregnanct my really "cool" Celtic tattoo around my belly button ballooned out to the size of a dinner plate. Now I must exercise and do crunches everyday just to keep it tight - it's a commitment and a pain in the...don't do it.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:45 PM

19,134 posts, read 13,241,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
Tattoos, piercings, studs and whatever other body art looks trashy... no matter how you color it, mainstream society thinks it's ugly. No one says anything because they don't want to offend others as that is what mainstream people do. Find different ways to express yourselves....believe me...have you ever seen an old lady all sun weathered with crepey skin sporting tattoos? It is sad and no matter how many people try to normalize body art it still screams trashy.
I say this with authority... I am over 35 and when I was pregnanct my really "cool" Celtic tattoo around my belly button ballooned out to the size of a dinner plate. Now I must exercise and do crunches everyday just to keep it tight - it's a commitment and a pain in the...don't do it.
My grandmother got her first tattoo in her 60s. She really doesn't give two hoots about what you or anyone else thinks of what she looks like

I'll 'express myself' however I please and just because you chose a generic flash tattoo and had it put in a very bad place on your body doesn't mean everyone else makes those same bad decisions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty