U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-25-2012, 11:21 PM
 
2,135 posts, read 3,531,271 times
Reputation: 1670

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The poster has it a bit off. It may have been on the other thread, but you did write something like looking at conventionally attractive brunette women was like looking at men for you, there was no attraction for you, just nothing. It was probably hyperbole, but I also found it odd. My fiancee' usually prefers brunettes, he currently loves that T mobile chick, and he tends to like Latina women, but he's with a blonde and I know he finds me very attractive despite not loving my hair color.

Actually, since he has been with me he has started pointing out more blondes that he finds attractive, I think he's become more open to blondes since he's been with me. Everyone has preferences, but most people make exceptions, and can appreciate an attractive member of the opposite sex even if they aren't that person's "type." Feeling nothing, like they could be men is a bit unusual.

(BTW, I should add before anyone thinks he's some kind of jerk, that we are both very secure people, we often point out people on TV, or strangers that we find attractive, it's just fun for us, there's no jealousy.)
Maybe it was another thread. I looked on this one for ages now. Regardless he did say it.

 
Old 12-26-2012, 12:38 AM
 
Location: Oakland, CA
26,867 posts, read 28,137,614 times
Reputation: 25975
Is anyone here only attracted to people with natural brows? I find that people with natural eye brows have specific facial features and bone structure that belies the origins of their eye brows. They also tend to be more pure and intelligent due to the naturalness and innate beauty of their brows.


I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
 
Old 12-26-2012, 12:42 AM
 
2,135 posts, read 3,531,271 times
Reputation: 1670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Is anyone here only attracted to people with natural brows? I find that people with natural eye brows have specific facial features and bone structure that belies the origins of their eye brows. They also tend to be more pure and intelligent due to the naturalness and innate beauty of their brows.


I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Lmao
 
Old 12-26-2012, 08:34 AM
 
1,266 posts, read 1,443,204 times
Reputation: 3324
I have a question for the OP: I was very blonde as a child and pre-teen, and I have dark brown eyes. My blonde hair darkened as I got older and by the time I turned 30, I was a what you would consider a brunette (light brown/"dishwater" blonde--no dying). So...am I still a natural blonde since I was born a blondey? Just wondering.
 
Old 12-26-2012, 10:11 AM
 
Location: London
1,587 posts, read 3,137,837 times
Reputation: 1322
Man, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about any of this.
 
Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 AM
 
1,406 posts, read 2,315,563 times
Reputation: 1413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
Does anybody else ever had it? I have it from quite a few time actually, I cannot be attracted brunette girls (or fake blondes for that matter)although I kind find some of them objetively attractive, But always when I'm turned on by a girl she resulted to be either a natural blonde/redhead, like those kind of germanic looking women.


Do you ever have had a particular attraction from a single type of women/men?
OP, are you a natural blonde or redhead?
 
Old 12-26-2012, 11:26 AM
 
2,601 posts, read 2,984,326 times
Reputation: 3019
I think people like redheads because there just aren't that many of us. Of course, due to aging and hormones, my hair isn't all that red anymore. My hairdresser says it still falls in the category of red but is considered golden. Still have my green eyes, though. Hormones can't take that away from me!
 
Old 12-26-2012, 12:14 PM
 
6,779 posts, read 6,854,548 times
Reputation: 6938
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
Maybe it was another thread. I looked on this one for ages now. Regardless he did say it.
Yeah, I replied to that comment. There were 2 threads originally, someone even commented on the OP stating a new thread on the subject, it must have been deleted because my reply is also missing from my history.
 
Old 12-26-2012, 12:27 PM
 
6,779 posts, read 6,854,548 times
Reputation: 6938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I think people like redheads because there just aren't that many of us. Of course, due to aging and hormones, my hair isn't all that red anymore. My hairdresser says it still falls in the category of red but is considered golden. Still have my green eyes, though. Hormones can't take that away from me!
Redheads seem to be a strong taste, the men who love them, really LOVE them, and a lot of men aren't fans, maybe they are afraid of the fiery reputation.

I hadn't realized red fades with age. I have this friend who is in her 50s and she insists that she is a "strawberry blonde" when she first mentioned being a redhead, I thought she was joking because her hair is a very light natural blonde, I don't see any red at all. I guess when she was younger it was a lot more red and she became attached to the word "strawberry" it made her feel special as kid to be likened to strawberries. She still sees the red, but it's really just blonde now.
 
Old 12-26-2012, 12:54 PM
 
6,805 posts, read 4,768,675 times
Reputation: 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
I have a question for the OP: I was very blonde as a child and pre-teen, and I have dark brown eyes. My blonde hair darkened as I got older and by the time I turned 30, I was a what you would consider a brunette (light brown/"dishwater" blonde--no dying). So...am I still a natural blonde since I was born a blondey? Just wondering.
My hair was white when I was young and lived in Phoenix. Now its brown (I ignore the grey).

What am I in the worldview?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top