U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 12-23-2012, 03:43 PM
 
Location: Rutherfordton,NC
12,126 posts, read 8,102,399 times
Reputation: 8609

Advertisements

Like someone else said we like what we like & to each thier own. I personally perfer brunette's & redheads. For me a blonde has to have something special for me to turn my head for a first let alone a second glance.

 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:38 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
72,664 posts, read 64,140,481 times
Reputation: 68435
um...that expression on her face isn't what I'd call "purity". So it's about "purity" now?? That's not what that photo says.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:40 PM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 3,868,781 times
Reputation: 8522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
Blondes(natural ones) are just overall so much pretty, dont anyone elses agree?



They have that kind of purity looks that you hardly see in naturally dark haired girls.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:40 PM
 
607 posts, read 1,957,285 times
Reputation: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
um...that expression on her face isn't what I'd call "purity". So it's about "purity" now?? That's not what that photo says.
I mean not the facial expression, but the whole type of beauty of natural blonde women, over bleached brunettes (trashy) and brunettes (more of a hot temper/fiery) type of beauty.

Thats why if in the street a blonde woman (much more so if natural one) needs help she will get it much faster than a brunette. Always men pay more attention to blondes, its evolutionary and we cant do anything about it.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:42 PM
 
Location: North of 60
1,453 posts, read 1,622,515 times
Reputation: 1860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
um...that expression on her face isn't what I'd call "purity". So it's about "purity" now?? That's not what that photo says.

I dunno, Ruth... Those fake boobs are the epitome of purity if I ever saw it.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:44 PM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 3,868,781 times
Reputation: 8522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
Always men pay more attention to blondes, its evolutionary and we cant do anything about it.
Speak for yourself.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:46 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,413 posts, read 18,275,659 times
Reputation: 18588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
I mean not the facial expression, but the whole type of beauty of natural blonde women, over bleached brunettes (trashy) and brunettes (more of a hot temper/fiery) type of beauty.

Thats why if in the street a blonde woman (much more so if natural one) needs help she will get it much faster than a brunette. Always men pay more attention to blondes, its evolutionary and we cant do anything about it.
Natural blondes tend to not age very well. Their looks usually peak in their early twenties.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:52 PM
 
Location: Atlanta & NYC
6,621 posts, read 11,173,495 times
Reputation: 6590
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Speak for yourself.
I know right? What a stupid statement.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 PM
 
Location: So Cal
38,751 posts, read 37,920,228 times
Reputation: 39566
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Speak for yourself.

I agree.

No one type is gonna apeal to everyone.
 
Old 12-23-2012, 05:05 PM
 
607 posts, read 1,957,285 times
Reputation: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
I dunno, Ruth... Those fake boobs are the epitome of purity if I ever saw it.
Boobs are natural, its the bra shape who gives the illusion of being more perfect shaped than they actually are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top