U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 02:24 PM

49 posts, read 7,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Trendy does not equal fashionable. Sometimes it's just "easy".
I guessed you missed the part when I said BEFORE Michael Kors became trendy.
Lol!
Most people had never heard of Michael Kors when I went through my Michael Kors t shirt phase.
And since I was wearing Michael Kors long before it became trendy no one can accuse me of wearing anything Michael Kors because I am trying to be trendy.
I don't follow trends.
I start them.

And I did say the Michael Kors T shirt thing in a joking way.
Meaning I would not have responded that way if I was having this conversation off line.
If you traveled a lot as a child you would understand as an adult why it just makes sense to own some solid colored stuff.
You can pack lighter that way.

Old 06-14-2019, 02:35 PM

49 posts, read 7,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderlove View Post
We live in a fairly wealthy neighborhood.(Warren Buffet's) The rich kids here look like all the other kids and no one seems to invest a ton of energy into appearing rich. I can not tell by looking at kids/teens who is wealthy and who is not.
New Bedford is Really nice. Lol!

Of course you can't tell by looking at people what kind of background that they come from.
You can only tell when you speak to them.
And there are so many things that give people's backgrounds away.

Last edited by Btsts; 06-14-2019 at 02:46 PM..

Old 06-15-2019, 03:37 PM

40,154 posts, read 15,117,078 times
This 7-year-old thread has been resurrected a few times by spam bots (posts now deleted). Recently, members have been posting off-topic and/or rude comments and/or personal attacks. The worst of the inappropriate posts have been deleted, but I'm not going to spend my weekend cleaning up dozens of other posts. The thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or