U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-04-2013, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Aventura FL
868 posts, read 929,597 times
Reputation: 1163

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
So sex isn't hardwired and one can magically "change into the other sex?" And it's perfectly normal to want to mutilate your body, to be suicidal because of gender confusion. Right, of course..society is the problem for being bigoted because anything contrary to the official PC ideology is "hate" and "ignorance".

I swear it boggles the mind to think of the number of stupid people existing today.
Your last paragraph is very true, if applied to your post and your previous post.

Just admit, it's an issue you don't understand. That is very evident by the nonsense you've already spouted. You seem to think you have all the answers.

Or perhaps you're jealous because these ladies look better than you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 PM
 
Location: Middle of the ocean
27,445 posts, read 17,619,243 times
Reputation: 39923
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaghoul View Post
Obviously you have not been to Brazil
Or Thailand!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2013, 07:26 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth, TX
1,476 posts, read 1,444,324 times
Reputation: 1584
Default Yes

Yes I can believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 PM
 
8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
Reputation: 7485
Ok,here is the thing,and I might **** off a few people,but hey? Its just an opinion.

They actually have very feminine hands,feet,and shoulders.
You can't tell by the shoulders,feet,nor hands.
Some women just have bigger shoulders,hands,and feet.
I do. So are you going to tell me I'm a man,or look like one,because I have large shoulders smaller than my hips,hands(not feet though)
You just can't tell,and I think 98% are lying when they say"oh,I can tell by the large hands. Yadda yadda...


The reason this makes me mad,because my ethnicity of women are always called manly because we tend to have large noses,bushy eyebrows,and strong jawlines...all judged by people who follow the Euro centric standard of beauty. You know,the ones that always say a woman's features are supposed to be small,yadda yadda. When in other ethnicities,its different.
Don't forget,some races and ethnicities are bigger than others.
So just because your ehtnicity of women might have small faces or noses or jaws,doesn't mean the next ehtnicity would.
I've seen plenty of Italian women with big noses and jaws. Does that mean they are manly now? Geez

To throw a wrench in this...take a look at her digit ratio.. the index to ring digit ratio..its very feminine,according to some books. Take a look at some female celeb digit ratios....Beyonce,J Lo,and Christinan Hendricks have a male pattern of a longer ring finger vs the index finger.

So....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2013, 10:56 PM
 
Location: Sacramento
5,057 posts, read 7,263,515 times
Reputation: 3492
Quote:
Can you believe this was once a man? Amiyah Scott


She's still a man. Plastic surgery & removal of gentalia doesn't change chromosomes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2013, 06:39 AM
 
Location: Aventura FL
868 posts, read 929,597 times
Reputation: 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Ok,here is the thing,and I might **** off a few people,but hey? Its just an opinion.

They actually have very feminine hands,feet,and shoulders.
You can't tell by the shoulders,feet,nor hands.
Some women just have bigger shoulders,hands,and feet.
I do. So are you going to tell me I'm a man,or look like one,because I have large shoulders smaller than my hips,hands(not feet though)
You just can't tell,and I think 98% are lying when they say"oh,I can tell by the large hands. Yadda yadda...


The reason this makes me mad,because my ethnicity of women are always called manly because we tend to have large noses,bushy eyebrows,and strong jawlines...all judged by people who follow the Euro centric standard of beauty. You know,the ones that always say a woman's features are supposed to be small,yadda yadda. When in other ethnicities,its different.
Don't forget,some races and ethnicities are bigger than others.
So just because your ehtnicity of women might have small faces or noses or jaws,doesn't mean the next ehtnicity would.
I've seen plenty of Italian women with big noses and jaws. Does that mean they are manly now? Geez

To throw a wrench in this...take a look at her digit ratio.. the index to ring digit ratio..its very feminine,according to some books. Take a look at some female celeb digit ratios....Beyonce,J Lo,and Christinan Hendricks have a male pattern of a longer ring finger vs the index finger.

So....
^^

This.

And to the poster who responded rudely, how is this form of "mutulation" (as you put it) any different from plastic surgery, breast implants, tattoos even? The lady doesn't look "mentally ill" either, she looks happy in being able to be herself, which is what's important at the end of the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2013, 07:47 AM
 
Location: the Sun
521 posts, read 610,841 times
Reputation: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Ok,here is the thing,and I might **** off a few people,but hey? Its just an opinion.

They actually have very feminine hands,feet,and shoulders.
You can't tell by the shoulders,feet,nor hands.
Some women just have bigger shoulders,hands,and feet.
I do. So are you going to tell me I'm a man,or look like one,because I have large shoulders smaller than my hips,hands(not feet though)
You just can't tell,and I think 98% are lying when they say"oh,I can tell by the large hands. Yadda yadda...


The reason this makes me mad,because my ethnicity of women are always called manly because we tend to have large noses,bushy eyebrows,and strong jawlines...all judged by people who follow the Euro centric standard of beauty. You know,the ones that always say a woman's features are supposed to be small,yadda yadda. When in other ethnicities,its different.
Don't forget,some races and ethnicities are bigger than others.
So just because your ehtnicity of women might have small faces or noses or jaws,doesn't mean the next ehtnicity would.
I've seen plenty of Italian women with big noses and jaws. Does that mean they are manly now? Geez

To throw a wrench in this...take a look at her digit ratio.. the index to ring digit ratio..its very feminine,according to some books. Take a look at some female celeb digit ratios....Beyonce,J Lo,and Christinan Hendricks have a male pattern of a longer ring finger vs the index finger.

So....
True. IMO, transgendered women have their own distinct look. They don't even look like masculine looking natural born women--they have this look to them that you can tell they are transgendered or used to be a man. There's something about his/her face that gives it away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2013, 08:29 AM
 
Location: Man with a tan hat
799 posts, read 1,255,296 times
Reputation: 1436
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
I could tell that was a man at first glance. He also lightened his skin significantly

This thread clearly shows how much men hate women. How can you say that this transgendered person looks better than 80% of real women? Jeesh. What an insult.

Agreed. I used to know a guy who secretly bedded tranny prostitutes while dating an assortment of pretty, decent, together women. He had some serious issues. He would hit on lots of my friends who did drag all the time while complaining about his girlfriends in a way that betrayed a very basic misogyny. One night after listening to him rail about why his current lady's breasts weren't quite good enough, I flat out asked him what his malfunction happened to be. He shrugged and said that "men know how to please men. They know what they want women to look like, and they know what a man wants in bed." This has always shaped my view of men who fetishize transexuals. What they actually want is another man, but one who will role play that they are a fantasy version of a woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2013, 03:56 PM
 
8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
Reputation: 7485
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
True. IMO, transgendered women have their own distinct look. They don't even look like masculine looking natural born women--they have this look to them that you can tell they are transgendered or used to be a man. There's something about his/her face that gives it away.
Well,Serena Williams and Jamie Lee Curtis,and Sandra Bernhard are accused of being men,yet to
me they look like women. They have womanly shapes.


How can you tell the difference between a masculine woman and a feminine man?

Teach me,because I can't tell.
Plus,you have to account for racial differences,which many don't do.

its just funny to me,this whole thread.
I know some guys that date masculine looking women(who dress and act like women btw) but they still get accused of being gay?

I have seen some tranny adult movies,because I wanted to see what they look like.
I can't tell the difference. Same with a butch and a man,can't tell the difference.
If Ellen Degeneres said she was a man,I would believe her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2013, 03:59 PM
 
Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,998 posts, read 5,489,466 times
Reputation: 3618
lmfao i know her ! i'm from where she's from..shes practicially a celebrity in new orleans and apparently with trey songz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top