U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 01:56 AM

25,084 posts, read 13,933,960 times

Advertisements

I cannot give any bra advice. I need some myself. I cannot find a bra that supports enough. I am rather bustie, but surely there is some way to find a bra that supports and is also comfortable. I am not even asking for beauty or fashion in this area. I am down to earth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2011, 06:37 PM

53 posts, read 92,678 times
I am so thrilled to find this website. Living in a town where temperatures exceed 100-degrees for several months a year and the only bras offered in the mainstream stores is highly padded double -barrelled sling shots that if worn for large periods of time, send most wearers into a heat coma, this becomes a real find. Plan to read the whole thing and find that store that can provide a nice sheer undergarment that breathes while providing proper support.

And yep, maybe too much information, but why is such a basic, society-required item, so difficult to find. Thanks gals.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:09 AM

58 posts, read 114,186 times
I'm a very similar size and buy all of mine on-line too. I've been living in the Goddess softcups. The initial hit hurts but the bra really does have a nice fit.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:56 PM

4,791 posts, read 12,924,475 times
I always buy matching bras and panties. Most of them are expensive Wacoals. I rarely buy Victoria Secret. I only have the Private Collection stuff from Vanity Fair but these were comfortable and pretty enough. I only buy beautiful sets.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:53 PM

9,415 posts, read 11,307,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I always buy matching bras and panties. Most of them are expensive Wacoals. I rarely buy Victoria Secret. I only have the Private Collection stuff from Vanity Fair but these were comfortable and pretty enough. I only buy beautiful sets.
You are not a woman with real breasts to support, you're a cross dresser. You can't comment on what real women feel sorry.

Old 04-08-2012, 03:49 AM

1 posts, read 690 times
Default problems

Hi Im Monica and i have real probs betting a bra to fit properley

I am a 38FF and cannot get the support im seeking, I dont like wired as the cut into me, and with some bras I need the straps so tight they cut into my shoulders, I really am at my wits end.

Last edited by monica35; 04-08-2012 at 03:59 AM..

Old 04-08-2012, 09:43 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,459,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica35 View Post
Hi Im Monica and i have real probs betting a bra to fit properley

I am a 38FF and cannot get the support im seeking, I dont like wired as the cut into me, and with some bras I need the straps so tight they cut into my shoulders, I really am at my wits end.
Sounds to me like you're wearing the wrong size. Measure yourself following the instructions here and see if it's time for a size adjustment.

Thin and Curvy: How to measure your bra size, the correct way!

Old 04-08-2012, 11:25 PM

26,914 posts, read 28,270,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Sounds to me like you're wearing the wrong size. Measure yourself following the instructions here and see if it's time for a size adjustment.

Thin and Curvy: How to measure your bra size, the correct way!
Agreed, I find this way is a really accurate way to measure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty