U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2013, 11:47 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,440,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
Beyonce looks very young without makeup. So does Kim. Kate on the other hand, looks old with or without makeup to me. I would rather age like Beyonce or Kim. I'd kill myself if my face looked like Kate's at 30
Okay. Hope you're not white.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2013, 12:25 AM

6,805 posts, read 4,768,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I think Kate is a beautiful woman, and like Princess Di, she's definitely going to better the royal gene pool!
It would be sad if she gave birth to a miniature Prince Charles.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:30 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,777,834 times
I think Kate is very pretty but Princess Diana was the most beautiful women in the world... full of class, style and grace. Most of all she had a really kind and generous soul!

Old 01-13-2013, 12:39 AM

406 posts, read 662,263 times
She's only 31 but looks 41, but it's not surprising; most white women start to look about 10 or more years older than their true age once they hit their late 20s to early 30s. With that being said, I don't know why everyone is so surprised.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:42 AM

22,533 posts, read 46,060,389 times
Quote:
Beyonce looks very young without makeup. So does Kim. Kate on the other hand, looks old with or without makeup to me. I would rather age like Beyonce or Kim. I'd kill myself if my face looked like Kate's at 30
You are going to have to start valuing yourself beyond your looks. If you don't you will be sunk and soon. I mean, my God, do you honestly feel that if you get wrinkles then life is not worth living? I truly feel sorry for you. I'm 51, was quite attractive in my time, but realized I held more value beyond my looks. My intelligence, compassion and wisdom are just a few of my attributes that mean far more than my looks.

It occurs to me that a lot of young women, especially in the entertainment industry, use a lot of botox and other plastic surgery. Although Beyonce and Kim Kardashian certainly have melatonin and genetics on their side they may also be getting a little "help." Maybe not. But it also occurs to me that our idea of what 31 is suppose to look like - and I was getting "carded" for looking over the age of 18 when I was 36 - is now skewed.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:51 AM

5,106 posts, read 6,060,240 times
at 31 she is not a young woman. she is a woman, 'fully growed'. and like a woman she has good days and bad days based upon any number of factors.

IMO, she is an attractive woman. and i wish her the best with her pregnancy and future life. But she is not young.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:07 AM

12,581 posts, read 10,430,934 times
I do think she is attractive but I don't think she looks younger than her age. She looks to be around her age give or take two years though I'm leaning towards giving. It is amazing that the tens of thousands of dollars that are spent on beauty treatments, facials etc and you still can't reverse the impact of genes and environmental aging.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:14 AM

5,145 posts, read 10,421,193 times
I think she looks like a very aged version of 31. There was some silly article about all the stuff she uses on her face and ehhh. If she didn't have all the fancy clothing and makeup on she kinda has a bar hag wear and tear to her. Better teeth but still...

If I saw her in the streets I would guess her to be 40-45. She has all those expression lines, jowls starting, sunken eyes, thinning lips and the beginning of the gobbler neck we all get with age. (men and women) and that is what makes me say aged.

She is still pretty but I don't think she looks young enough to be 31.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:17 AM

406 posts, read 662,263 times
Quote:
Well, Beyonce and Kim aren't "white". That's why they don't look 45 in their 30s like Kate. Also, English people are some of the plainest looking, worst aging people on the planet. I remember when Prince William and Kate got married a couple of years ago. They said William was 28 at the time and he ALREADY had a huge bald spot in the top of his head. White people in general don't age very well, though, and usually start looking much older than they are once they get into their late 20s-early 30s. That's why I don't understand why everybody is acting so surprised about how old Kate looks.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:13 PM

3,269 posts, read 4,659,544 times
Quote:
Does she look like the average 31 year old? I think she looks much older than what she is but maybe this is what most 31 year old women look like. Not sure. I just hope I wind up looking younger when I get to that age
She looks her age in my opinion. When she's 40, she'll look 40.

50 years old, 50. etc.

JMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or