U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 12:38 AM

692 posts, read 790,269 times

Advertisements

The most stylish? No. Does she have a style sure. It's a bit too cutesy IMO. She looks like a young Debra Winger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 AM

5,481 posts, read 5,800,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
No. She's cute but not really what one would think of when thinking of "fashionable" celebs.

She looks like a less cute Katy Perry.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...9iqdo1_500.jpg

I'm sure I'll get some hate for this, but LOL, it's so true.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 01-15-2013 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Copyright violation -- if you didn't take the picture, please don't post it here.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:28 AM

46 posts, read 117,828 times
I always confused myself if its Zoey or katy perry but she is adorable in any ways.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:33 AM

5,901 posts, read 7,970,128 times
Zooey is like the best feature of any of those girls put together forming the most beautiful creature.

Zooey owns all those girls.

wow i think i would go gay for zooey, she is so incredible beautiful and delightful and looking at her makes me smile.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:36 AM

14,271 posts, read 15,268,970 times
LOL @ BlueFoxWarrior

You definitely deserve a rep for that post!

Zooey has beautiful eyes. I usually don't follow the celebrity gossip, but I saw her on a talk show and thought "where have a seen those eyes?" Then I heard her name and realized she's Emily's sister. Emily is more of a classic beauty IMHO, but they're both lovely women.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:30 AM

5,145 posts, read 10,446,474 times
I think Zooey looks like she is trying too hard to be kooky. Pet peeve. And her stach:
20 Celebrity Close-Ups That Will Ruin Your Day | UPROXX
(slide 20 if it doesnt just come right up, KP is in there too)
Same about KP. They both have googley frog eyes though..also pet peeve.
They both sport that cutsey "surprised" look that makes me want to smack them.
If you are not a teenager its annoying looking to me.

KP looks cute from the neck down when she isn't chunking out. ZD = yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
No doubt she has some lovely breasts, but I haven't seen much of either in skimpy clothes. They both focus more on their face and style, which is a refreshing change from a lot of young female celebrities. They both seem like cool chicks with a good sense of humor.

3OH!3 - STARSTRUKK (Feat. Katy Perry) [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

WHen KP is fit ^^^ notice they also blasted her face with light to wash out the googley eyes.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:35 AM

5,368 posts, read 5,731,608 times
She's a cutie

Old 01-15-2013, 08:18 AM

7,736 posts, read 13,987,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I think Zooey looks like she is trying too hard to be kooky. Pet peeve. And her stach:
20 Celebrity Close-Ups That Will Ruin Your Day | UPROXX
(slide 20 if it doesnt just come right up, KP is in there too)
Same about KP. They both have googley frog eyes though..also pet peeve.
They both sport that cutsey "surprised" look that makes me want to smack them.
If you are not a teenager its annoying looking to me.

KP looks cute from the neck down when she isn't chunking out. ZD = yawn.

3OH!3 - STARSTRUKK (Feat. Katy Perry) [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

WHen KP is fit ^^^ notice they also blasted her face with light to wash out the googley eyes.

Ugh...that whole "close-up" premise is so stupid. Of course they look for the most unflattering facial photos with the poor/strong lighting that shows every flaw and the fact that the women are in heavy makeup because they were most likely photographed at an event and then they crop the photo to make the face look even worse. The average person wishes they looked that good close-up.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:54 AM

7,167 posts, read 7,609,929 times
I am sure she is very pretty (her sister is a knockout) but anymore it is so hard to tell because her hair is everywhere in her face and good God those bangs need to go.

I was just telling my wife "you cant really tell what she looks like because her hair is always everywhere"

Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 AM

25,631 posts, read 29,173,379 times
She reminds me of an It girl from the 60's.

Very Retro Chic to me.

She always has that I just woke up in the morning next to my lover and its time for coffee and bagels look.

Love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or