U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 AM

2,725 posts, read 3,965,698 times

Advertisements

She's got gorgeous eyes. I always thought she was very cute. However, I don't think that she is super sexy. It pains me to say this because she is definately a cutie in the face, but, from the looks of her in the long run it looks like she will get big. I know, that was superficial and cold, but I can see it in her legs. I'm going to get flamed for being honest. Since I prefer long slender legs, I can tell she will have trouble keeping the pounds off. Her upper legs are already starting to thicken up. Having said that, I also know that many women can't retain a slim figure down below unless they work out like a mad man. Even then for many it is very hard or difficult. Very few stay slender throughout the course of aging. Definately not her fault. She is just a buy product of her genes. We are born with what we are born with. I have always thought that she had a unigue sense of style. She's definately a girly girl. But once again, she has extremely gorgeous eyes. I always wondered what she would look like without her bangs. I don't think that I have ever seen her forhead. Just curious I guess. She definately is cute. I don't think that most people would dispute that.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 01-15-2013 at 12:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM

35,821 posts, read 39,419,773 times
I love her style. She was my inspiration to get bangs for the first time since the big-bangs 1990s.

I also like that she was initially the opposite of cookie cutter, but the "quirky it-girl" thing has become a cookie cutter in its own right, and she seems to have inspired a lot of imitators, as the thread shows. It would be nice to know if her whole awkward-ish normal, cute girl persona is legit, or a cultivated put-on.

Right now, I can't see her without thinking of the "Manic Pixie Dreamgirl" trope, of which she (and Kirsten Dunst in her Elizabethtown character's persona) are the grand dames. But I still like her, even if she's become a bit of a hipster girl cliche.

I also love Joseph Gordon Levitt, and he's EASILY her male counterpart, and was even before that Summer movie.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I love her style. She was my inspiration to get bangs for the first time since the big-bangs 1990s.

I also like that she was initially the opposite of cookie cutter, but the "quirky it-girl" thing has become a cookie cutter in its own right, and she seems to have inspired a lot of imitators, as the thread shows. It would be nice to know if her whole awkward-ish normal, cute girl persona is legit, or a cultivated put-on.

Right now, I can't see her without thinking of the "Manic Pixie Dreamgirl" trope, of which she (and Kirsten Dunst in her Elizabethtown character's persona) are the grand dames. But I still like her, even if she's become a bit of a hipster girl cliche.

I also love Joseph Gordon Levitt, and he's EASILY her male counterpart, and was even before that Summer movie.

I think she's legit. I saw a movie with her and Joseph Gordon Levitt in it together when they were late teens or early twenties. They were in a psyche ward. It looked like it might have been one of his first films. She looked the same then, just a bit more slender. Bangs the same, style, etc. Every movie I've seen her in, she's looked the same as far as her bangs are concerned. Which is why I always wondered what she looks like when her forehead is showing. Maybe she has a big mole on it. Kidding. However, again, those eyes are so damn beautiful. I know I keep repeating myself but she's got the best eyes in the business as far as I'm concerned. Very beautiful face.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:12 PM

25,631 posts, read 29,145,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
She's got gorgeous eyes. I always thought she was very cute. However, I don't think that she is super sexy. It pains me to say this because she is definately a cutie in the face, but, from the looks of her in the long run it looks like she will get big. I know, that was superficial and cold, but I can see it in her legs. I'm going to get flamed for being honest. Since I prefer long slender legs, I can tell she will have trouble keeping the pounds off. Her upper legs are already starting to thicken up. Having said that, I also know that many women can't retain a slim figure down below unless they work out like a mad man. Even then for many it is very hard or difficult. Very few stay slender throughout the course of aging. Definately not her fault. She is just a buy product of her genes. We are born with what we are born with. I have always thought that she had a unigue sense of style. She's definately a girly girl. But once again, she has extremely gorgeous eyes. I always wondered what she would look like without her bangs. I don't think that I have ever seen her forhead. Just curious I guess. She definately is cute. I don't think that most people would dispute that.
So she's a heavy person in a skinny body trying to get out. LOL OK.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
So she's a heavy person in a skinny body trying to get out. LOL OK.

Did I strike a nerve or something? But if that's how you want to interpret what I am saying, then by all means knock yourself out. I'm basically just saying that she "looks" like she will get big, or have a hard time staying slim. Do with that what you want. I don't know how you took my post to imply that I was calling her a heavy person in a skinny body. She's by no means heavy now, but I think that she could get big. Look at her upper legs, they are already getting thick. Plus, I've seen her in ads with slimmer legs. So they are already body doubling her. Don't put words in my mouth. That's annoying. It's fine if you don't like what I have to say. To each his own. But don't twist what I'm saying to make your point. Once again, it's fine to disagree. Opinions are like as sholes, we all have them.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 PM

4,921 posts, read 6,583,835 times
Quote:
I agree your assessment, but still think she's gorgeous. It wouldn't bother me too much if she put on a few extra pounds. I find all sorts body types attractive (within reason of course), but you can't replace a pretty face with the best body in the world.

Objectification of complete stranger post of the day for me. Hoy no mas

Old 01-15-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I agree your assessment, but still think she's gorgeous. It wouldn't bother me too much if she put on a few extra pounds. I find all sorts body types attractive (within reason of course), but you can't replace a pretty face with the best body in the world.

Objectification of complete stranger post of the day for me. Hoy no mas
For what it's worth, and by judging her by what she looks like right now. I agree, she is cute as a button. Perhaps (especially since she is a celebrity) she will never get real big. Perhaps she stays fit through diet and exercise. Either or, she's still very pretty now. And I agree, you can't replace a pretty face. That she clearly has. Atleast in my opinion. But once again, opinions are like, well you know the rest....lol

Old 01-15-2013, 06:23 PM

3,404 posts, read 7,261,669 times
Her style isn't unique. She dresses "hipster" just like majority of people under twenty in the North East.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:04 PM

25,631 posts, read 29,145,474 times
Quote:
Did I strike a nerve or something? But if that's how you want to interpret what I am saying, then by all means knock yourself out. I'm basically just saying that she "looks" like she will get big, or have a hard time staying slim. Do with that what you want. I don't know how you took my post to imply that I was calling her a heavy person in a skinny body. She's by no means heavy now, but I think that she could get big. Look at her upper legs, they are already getting thick. Plus, I've seen her in ads with slimmer legs. So they are already body doubling her. Don't put words in my mouth. That's annoying. It's fine if you don't like what I have to say. To each his own. But don't twist what I'm saying to make your point. Once again, it's fine to disagree. Opinions are like as sholes, we all have them.
Dont get all bent.

I was laughing with you not at you.

My previous comment just summed up what you stated. She is a big person in training.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:10 AM

634 posts, read 577,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
She is so incredible beautiful! I love her style! And she seems cool and adorable! And she can sing too

damn, she is perfect
Her sister Emily Deschanel is MORE heart stoppingly beautiful, I gasp whenever I watch her on my tv on Bones. Classic classy beauty for sure. Emily Deschanel's beauty can't be categorized as cute/pretty to me. The appropriate word is -- Beautiful! damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
If I was a woman, I'd definitely go gay for her
Oh I definitely am in lesbians with Emily Deschanel. **swoon**
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or