U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-20-2013, 12:40 PM
 
Location: Currently living in Reddit
5,655 posts, read 5,463,126 times
Reputation: 7254

Advertisements

34B sounds excellent, IMO.

My next door neighbor had implants in her late 30s, after kids. Knowing her, I'm positive it was because of insecurity. I don't know why she felt that way as she was attractive and looked very proportionate. She works as a receptionist for a respected plastic surgeon, who did the work. A couple of years later she got ill because one of them was leaking, so they had to open it up again and this time, apparently (she didn't show me, lol) there is a scar that ain't going away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-20-2013, 12:44 PM
 
2,122 posts, read 1,497,610 times
Reputation: 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotassrdh View Post
Like I would show you geek.
Lol. Everyone is "hot" on the internet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 12:49 PM
 
26 posts, read 50,577 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Lol. Everyone is "hot" on the internet
Yeah in real life I am. God I'm so gorgeous everyone stares at me and I feel like a celeb. I am actually a hot ass RDH.
*Flips hair, don't hate me because I'm beautiful*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 12:50 PM
 
247 posts, read 368,040 times
Reputation: 186
I absolutely hate fake boobs. IMO, as soon as a woman takes off her bra and the damn things don't sag, sway or jiggle, I lose all interest in them. As far as I'm concerned, the plastic boobs on a mannequin and gel boobs are the same thing and generate the same interest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Forks,WA
3,006 posts, read 2,988,880 times
Reputation: 1539
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotassrdh View Post
Yeah in real life I am. God I'm so gorgeous everyone stares at me and I feel like a celeb. I am actually a hot ass RDH.
Pics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
 
5,666 posts, read 4,211,174 times
Reputation: 5608
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotassrdh View Post
Yeah in real life I am. God I'm so gorgeous everyone stares at me and I feel like a celeb. I am actually a hot ass RDH.
*Flips hair, don't hate me because I'm beautiful*
Rusty Door Handle?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:00 PM
 
Location: In the city
1,581 posts, read 3,162,759 times
Reputation: 2353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
I absolutely hate fake boobs. IMO, as soon as a woman takes off her bra and the damn things don't sag, sway or jiggle, I lose all interest in them. As far as I'm concerned, the plastic boobs on a mannequin and gel boobs are the same thing and generate the same interest.

My my. There are so many ways that women can disqualify themselves from male attention! Boobs to obig/too small. Hair too long/too short. Ass too big/too little. Kids/no kids. Too short/too tall. Too skinny/too curvy. Wrong color hair/eyes. Too old/not old enough.

Reading these forums I often wonder how anyone ever gets together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:06 PM
 
Location: :~)
1,483 posts, read 2,823,516 times
Reputation: 1519
Default Ha Ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthedealwith View Post
Again, there are lots of reasons why people get implants. Your view is very juvenile. Unless you are hanging out at strip clubs, these are probably not true characterizations in all cases.

What about if someone's body is really altered by illness, child birth, massive weight loss and they just want it to look more normal? Why do men always assume women do these things to get male attention and are insecure without it?

What if your teeth were really crooked, would you get them fixed? How about if you had a front tooth knocked out in an accident-- would you get an implant? Does that mean you are insecure? Does dressing in expensive, well cut clothes mean you are insecure and like to take shortcuts (because if you worked out, even the crappiest clothes would look good on you?)
Speaking of juvenile, did you read the initial question? I will help though, the above issues are grounds for implants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:18 PM
 
Location: USA
4,676 posts, read 4,013,149 times
Reputation: 2764
Thin girl with small-medium breasts is great. Thicker girl with small breasts is not so great. It's more about being proportioned to me. I LOVE behinds and I'm the same way with them, small or big is great depending on the girl.

If you're so fit and hot like you say, I wouldn't worry about upping the boobs. It seems like women are constantly bored and trying to change their look or something, but I say why mess with what's already good? I guess some guys like that kind of stuff but I don't care, and I'm not into girls that try too hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:18 PM
 
Location: Forks,WA
3,006 posts, read 2,988,880 times
Reputation: 1539
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedasusual View Post
My my. There are so many ways that women can disqualify themselves from male attention! Boobs to obig/too small. Hair too long/too short. Ass too big/too little. Kids/no kids. Too short/too tall. Too skinny/too curvy. Wrong color hair/eyes. Too old/not old enough.

Reading these forums I often wonder how anyone ever gets together.
There's something for everyone,though some more than others
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top