U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 PM

195 posts, read 285,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
Myth. Some think they are gross and for most it's not a deciding factor for dating.

Big boobs are overated. Don't believe the hype. Many clothes look ugly on you and sometimes you look like a stripper if you don't pick your clothes wisely. When you get older, you will look even worse, like a cheap stripper. Also remember you will spent most of your life with your clothes on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2013, 01:09 PM

7,183 posts, read 7,513,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Some men are ass men,some leg men,some hips men,some breast men.
This is true
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
If big breast were the rage,why are American men banging down doors to get to Asian women,who tend to be smaller chested?
It's cultural
Some American men like submissive/abidance which is why they go after Asian women.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:14 PM

799 posts, read 1,255,296 times
I am a gay man, but i LOVE breasts. In fact, I have been known to hit on women with great breasts if I imbibe a little too much. Personally, I think less than a C cup is like a guy with less than 6 inches you-know-where. If a woman is very small/slight, and has small breasts, I (personally) think she should probably get some implants. Sorry, but I do. I mistook a small, flatchested woman for a boy once and got slapped for it.

I have several straight female friends who have implants, and others who check out one another's breasts, implants or no. While some straight men may profess to enjoy legs or asses more than breasts, I don't know ANYONE (straight) who would throw someone out of bed for having a nice pair, real, fake or whatever.

My personal triumverate for thinking a woman has it goin' on is 1. great face-- pretty eyes, full lips, nice bone structure 2. tremendous hair-- good color, good cut, healthy condition AND 3. a fantastic rack. This is always in the guise of a reasonably weighted body for her height.

Though I am not attracted to women as life mates I do find them attractive in a very objective way. And good cleavage will always get my attention.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:47 PM

2,386 posts, read 5,275,587 times
I'll give a few answers.

Fake/augmented Boobies: I'm not into it for the simple fact an overwhelming majority of women (I encounter) who get breast augmentations tend to go WAY over board. They have this belief they it should be humongous. NO. If you're 110lbs and don't have much of a figure then all of a sudden you have big breast but no butt, no thick legs, no hips, no full figure period--I'll personally pass you right up. If you're breast are just naturally bigger than the rest of your body then I'll give you a break. Other than that you might as well just stay with what you got. I can let fake boobies slide if its done right and goes with the ladies figure. In general I'm all about au'natural.

(Natural) Breast size: I like women who have breast that goes with their body size and I do enjoy something I can simply hold, feel, enjoy and of course-suck (sue me CD). It doesn't have to be big or huge but I don't like flat chest either. But if I had to round it off, I would say I like medium sized breast proportionate to a girls body. I just don't like women getting the idea that DDDXXD's are cute if they don't have the body for it. I hate seeing watermelons on a stick figure is what I'm trying to say at best. I think nice small breast are heck of a lot sexier than a girl who has watermelons but is flat everywhere else.

Overall, I tend to like "thick" women. I just love women with meat on them (I.E. big breast, big butt, thick legs, nice hips) but its not to be confused with fat. I don't mind a girl with a little chub but I personally just love women with curves. Think Christina Hendricks, heck or even Chaka Khan (with her current weight loss) *droooooools*

Old 01-21-2013, 05:53 PM

3,653 posts, read 7,260,891 times
My boobs have never failed me and my husband never leaves them alone. I'm not large busted, medium to average, a nice handful, anyway more than a hand or mouthful is a waste.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:06 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,988,062 times
I see this thread has also lent itself for women to brag a bit

Old 01-21-2013, 07:19 PM

7,183 posts, read 7,513,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Very True!
Ill be more than happy to judge.
Send all PM's to me

Old 01-22-2013, 08:22 AM

634 posts, read 783,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Women who are overweight/obese with large breasts get a complete FAIL for trying to brag about them. Its like, they know they are fat, but say things like "Oh, I have nice big breasts......" but Im like, "Your obesity cancels out you breasts".

Its like obese women's source of power to hold on to having large breatsts.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:25 AM

2,122 posts, read 1,497,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
Women who are overweight/obese with large breasts get a complete FAIL for trying to brag about them. Its like, they know they are fat, but say things like "Oh, I have nice big breasts......" but Im like, "Your obesity cancels out you breasts".

Its like obese women's source of power to hold on to having large breatsts.
LOL. I think it's safe to say you do not like obese women?

Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 AM

634 posts, read 783,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
LOL. I think it's safe to say you do not like obese women?
They can be my friends, but NEVER anything more than that. I find obesity to be EXTREMELY unattractive.

Natural small breasts are the way to go. 34B or 34C is great. OR, 32D. If a woman must get fake breasts, then its okay (although Ive never dated a woman with fake boobs). Fake ones are not as preferable to real ones, but the fake ones ARE better than big ones on a big obese woman. Or, a woman who can stand to lose some poundage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty