U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 PM
 
Location: NJ
804 posts, read 1,306,984 times
Reputation: 719

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And this just proves my point.

Breasts are different, they all grow differently and when you're surrounded by plastic and women who won the genetic lottery you get a warped sense of what a woman is 'supposed' to look like.

These are NORMAL breasts and they're nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.
Depends greatly on your definition of normal. If you read the descriptions under each picture, most of the women have suffered from being obese/overweight and/or have other problems affecting their breasts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-25-2013, 08:49 PM
 
Location: Up in the air
19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times
Reputation: 16226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees1212 View Post
Depends greatly on your definition of normal. If you read the descriptions under each picture, most of the women have suffered from being obese/overweight and/or have other problems affecting their breasts.
And I know plenty of women who have non movie star breasts who were not overweight or obese nor did they have 'problems' affecting their breasts. Read some of the testimonials where women say they thought they were abnormal because their breasts didn't match up to hollywood ideals.

Many of those breasts pictures ARE perfectly normal, but because they don't match up to these ideals they're considered abnormal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 PM
 
2,122 posts, read 1,497,917 times
Reputation: 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And I know plenty of women who have non movie star breasts who were not overweight or obese nor did they have 'problems' affecting their breasts. Read some of the testimonials where women say they thought they were abnormal because their breasts didn't match up to hollywood ideals.

Many of those breasts pictures ARE perfectly normal, but because they don't match up to these ideals they're considered abnormal.
A good example, google/images/breast augmentation. The before and after pictures tell the story. All the "normal" breasts come in all shapes, sizes, nipple color, and droopiness, for lack of a better word.

Not that I ever google anything having to do with breasts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 09:30 PM
 
6,805 posts, read 4,770,895 times
Reputation: 1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
A good example, google/images/breast augmentation. The before and after pictures tell the story. All the "normal" breasts come in all shapes, sizes, nipple color, and droopiness, for lack of a better word.

Not that I ever google anything having to do with breasts
Me either. No sirree bob. I accidentally ran across that little video I posted while researching string theory.

/angels wings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 09:40 PM
 
Location: Up in the air
19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times
Reputation: 16226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
A good example, google/images/breast augmentation. The before and after pictures tell the story. All the "normal" breasts come in all shapes, sizes, nipple color, and droopiness, for lack of a better word.

Not that I ever google anything having to do with breasts
Exactly. I feel bad for women who think they're somehow inadequate because their breasts or body doesn't meet some ridiculous plastic idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 AM
 
Location: :~)
1,483 posts, read 2,824,155 times
Reputation: 1519
Ok then, Men lets go get the penis enlargement surgery because my little pecker needs enhancement. At the same time, Ladies go get your breast enhancements.

Fast forward a few years:
- New Thread from a Man: Should I get the Penis Enlargement surgery because my 10 inch pecker is very average, and the lady I like prefers 12 inchers so I am considering surgery.
- New Thread from a Woman: Ladies I am thinking about breast enhancement, my D cups are not big enough, the guy I like prefers double Ds.

My point is that the enhancement needs will never stop because of your insecurities. I visualize everyone walking around with big breasts, big butts and big peckers on these little bodies...looking very alien like, cartoonish...silly!!!

I am a really big guy with a turtle head when he is not happy, so now I should get surgery...No!!! If a person likes you because of your pecker size and breast size then I recommend running away from that person because soon something else will need to be augmented. It will never stop.

Small, medium, large, just be yourself. I assure you that there are people who will accept you for who you are...I promise. With that, based on everything that I have read, I do agree that some people need brain augmentation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:09 AM
 
Location: NJ
804 posts, read 1,306,984 times
Reputation: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
Ok then, Men lets go get the penis enlargement surgery because my little pecker needs enhancement. At the same time, Ladies go get your breast enhancements.

Fast forward a few years:
- New Thread from a Man: Should I get the Penis Enlargement surgery because my 10 inch pecker is very average, and the lady I like prefers 12 inchers so I am considering surgery.
- New Thread from a Woman: Ladies I am thinking about breast enhancement, my D cups are not big enough, the guy I like prefers double Ds.

My point is that the enhancement needs will never stop because of your insecurities. I visualize everyone walking around with big breasts, big butts and big peckers on these little bodies...looking very alien like, cartoonish...silly!!!

I am a really big guy with a turtle head when he is not happy, so now I should get surgery...No!!! If a person likes you because of your pecker size and breast size then I recommend running away from that person because soon something else will need to be augmented. It will never stop.

Small, medium, large, just be yourself. I assure you that there are people who will accept you for who you are...I promise. With that, based on everything that I have read, I do agree that some people need brain augmentation!
completely agree. In my gender studies class last semester, we discussed this exact phenomena. We are never satisfied with more and this can even be applied to consumer decisions. People always want the next Ipod or Ipad despite the newer versions being extremely expensive and only slightly better than its predecessor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:51 AM
 
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
2,311 posts, read 3,463,933 times
Reputation: 5304
Fake breasts on thin women are like those balloons you used to see at carnivals that were on the end of sticks.

Sadly this cartoonish chariature of women does exist in reality.

I'll take real breasts no matter how small or large over bags of saline or silicone with a thin layer of skin covering them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 PM
 
Location: Up North
3,404 posts, read 7,254,275 times
Reputation: 3036
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ah, and this is the disconnect.

Real boobs have flaws. Normal Breasts Gallery, part 1 - pictures of different size and shape breasts. Women who have not been pregnant.

These are non-sexualized pictures of real breasts...tell me how many men would pick those over fake ones. The ONLY breasts most men see are porn or in movies, and most of those are fake! Then, they see a pair of real ones that may not defy gravity and consider them disgusting or unattractive.
That is a great website to serve as a reminder of what breasts look like if they are not holstered in a push-up bra or stuffed with silicone bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees1212 View Post
Depends greatly on your definition of normal. If you read the descriptions under each picture, most of the women have suffered from being obese/overweight and/or have other problems affecting their breasts.
And 50% of people in this country are overweight or obese. Seems like the norm to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2013, 10:44 AM
 
6,805 posts, read 4,770,895 times
Reputation: 1911

TOUCH YOUR BOOBIES Sing-A-Long (with lyrics!) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top