U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 PM

6,805 posts, read 4,769,521 times

Advertisements

Rodney Carrington - Show Them to Me.flv - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2013, 06:41 PM

457 posts, read 961,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
You're a B, so you're not flat or anything. I wouldn't get them unless you're incredibly depressed about your appearance. I'm getting some, but I'm an A, so it's not like I have much in the first place.
And while so many men say things like "I like all breasts" or "real is better than fake" they are usually referring to C's and are not talking about girls with actual small ones. The "average" breast size has gone up considerably, because women are becoming super fat.

But...
Yes, pretty much all men like big ones. And they might settle for small ones, but that doesn't mean they prefer it by any means.

Old 03-02-2013, 06:55 PM

169 posts, read 212,567 times
I recently lost over 50 pounds, and my girls are hanging low and pointing south. I am seriously considering implants..not to attract men (in fact implants are a turn-off to most men I know), not to be the envy or competition of other women, but for me. I know I am worthy of love and acceptance just as I am..I am not getting them to fill some void in confidence..so what's the problem?

In short, I think every woman should do what she wants and feel beautiful in her own skin, whether it is encapsulating a silicone packet or au naturale.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:05 PM

457 posts, read 961,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetnights View Post

In short, I think every woman should do what she wants and feel beautiful in her own skin, whether it is encapsulating a silicone packet or au naturale.
well put

Old 05-09-2013, 06:03 AM

517 posts, read 714,461 times
I'm about a medium. I'm a 32C to D. I've actually wanted implants but I realized if I got them I'd get more harassment than I already get about them being fake and all it would be obvious because I have flat hips and all. If I feel lacking I wear a push up/padded bra. But most of the time I'm comfortable with my boobs the way they are average is actually the best many guys think its perfect.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:59 PM

327 posts, read 373,716 times
boob jobs will only make you more attractive if your boobs are currently sagging, or simply non-existent. otherwise leave them, because we are currently in an 'ass-generation' ie, a big, toned ass will more than compensate for a flat chest, let alone B cups, in a guys mind.. courtesy to all these new rap/hip-hop songs and celebrity culture in general.

Old 02-22-2014, 03:14 PM

7,961 posts, read 6,710,786 times
Big fake ones that sit like basketballs, high, and wide apart look gross. My personal experiences says they also do not feel good.

I have know a women or two that did have some minor enhancement but they looked and felt natural. I did not even know until they told me. I believe they had saline, not silicone implants.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:54 PM

2,493 posts, read 1,852,867 times
As long as they bounce when you jump, I'm happy. Natural > Fake.

If a woman is plus-sized with small boobs, her shape may be aided by implants. A small framed woman generally looks fake with large breasts unless they (extremely) jiggly.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:08 AM

275 posts, read 804,918 times
[quote=lilyflower3191981;27842823]This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?[/quote

I'm an all natural guy, I don't like fake boobs. I do like the total package, but legs are my preference.

Old 02-23-2014, 07:18 AM

2,731 posts, read 1,956,081 times
Why not

natural big - natural small

fake big - fake small

natural big - fake big

natural small- fake small

there is fakes and natural in all sizes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty