U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2015, 06:00 PM

2,601 posts, read 2,984,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Wow. I feel a little bad for her, though. All those cameras pointing at her as if she's a freak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2015, 06:10 PM

14,649 posts, read 29,692,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Wow. I feel a little bad for her, though. All those cameras pointing at her as if she's a freak.
She seems happy in the pics. In the end that's all that matters, how we personally feel with our choices.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:18 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,019,556 times
Default Natural

There is nothing more gratifying to me, than feeling a woman trembling through a climax, while her natural breasts are being tended to, in all their naked glory.

Natural for me.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:44 PM

9,620 posts, read 12,785,952 times
I'd say that about half of my exes had really large breasts, i.e. DD or above. My ex fiance was an E, my ex wife was a DD, I had two ex gf's who were F's...

My fiance is a B and I adore her more than anything. She knows that some of my exes were stacked and was somewhat insecure about it for awhile but time has assured her that I don't care. She's a wonderful, wonderful person. I don't want her to get implants and I don't care if they get bigger or stay the same or get smaller. As it happens, she's also prettier, more graceful, in better shape, sexier, and most importantly, has an infinitely better attitude than any of my exes did.

There was a time when I was willing to humor a bad attitude for sexiness, but after awhile, its like, sure they are fun to play with and look at, but they belong to a woman who uses sex as a weapon, infidelity as a threat, constantly criticizes me and seems to enjoy it, sucks to spend time with, and is generally a massive drag on my life (please note that I am not drawing a correlation between bustiness and poor attitudes, just my exes). I am with the best and hottest woman I've ever been with, but if i'd insisted she have a big set, i'd have passed her up.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:21 AM

3,417 posts, read 2,895,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
34C suits me to a T.

I'd like 32D or 32DD.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:24 AM

2,031 posts, read 2,303,114 times
I prefer smaller breasts in general.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:49 AM

367 posts, read 312,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
First off, you will never have bigger breasts no matter how much you stuff under your skin. Your breasts will not get bigger, they will still be the same size and sitting next to whatever you had shoved in there. Implants are not breasts. They create an illusion of a breast but have nothing at all to do with any organic or biological component to your body. Men are extremely easy to fool because they exist in a fantasy world half the time (and that's why they get so angry when reality doesn't match up).

So next question is, aside from what men think, what do you think? Do you want to go under the knife? Are you OK with surgery (that could kill you)? Are you OK with possible complications (besides death, infection or a crap anesthesiologist or a blood clot etc.)?

Do you want to have to replace the bags of saline every 10-15 years?

Now on to your questions.

I don't have massive breasts and I have never wanted them. Partly because larger breasts are not what I'm supposed to have and I actually appreciate and like myself because I'm the only me out there and if people don't like it they can go F themselves. *smiles sweetly*

Also because I'm not having any elective surgeries especially after the horror stories my mother the nurse who assisted in operating rooms told me. But that's just a general thing and not specific to breast implants.

Ew, breast implants. A foreign object embedded under your skin and muscle. Why can't men just fill baggies with water and squeeze to their hearts content? It's the same freaking thing as an implant.

Any man who likes big breasts likes fat. Yellow, gloppy, jiggly fat. They seem to like the "jiggle" thing but don't like to realize that it's FAT which makes it do that.

(As an aside, men do know they have mammary glands and can produce milk, right? Right? Google it!)

So I mean if you feel that your self esteem really hinges on what some person with a peen thinks and you're willing to risk death to please whoever that is...meh it's your body. You can mar it any way you want. Just remember that believing you need to is a form of societal brainwashing. There's not actually ANYTHING wrong with you as you are, you know.

And personally I don't buy that whole men like big breasts/fertility thing because breast size has nothing to do with fertility or ability to bear and raise and feed children. It's more that men have a mommy thing where the first thing they instinctually wanted when emerging from the womb is mother's breast which is a source of nourishment and comfort. The act of squeezing a breast is like an infant trying to get more milk. Watch cats, they do the same thing with their paws when they nurse. I think men are all just children and see women as their surrogate mothers (fulfilling their needs.)

Good luck with your breasts.

Old 07-13-2015, 05:33 AM

44 posts, read 27,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Different people like different things. Why is this so hard to understand!
I personally don't like fake breast but only for those guys having too small boobs.
I always prefer medium size boob and that very hot to me. You need not to worry and I am pretty sure that with medium sized boob you look so attractive.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:22 AM

3,012 posts, read 1,810,469 times
I wear a C-cup and have always wished that I had bigger breasts. I want to get a boob job, but my husband doesn't want me to...he said he likes them just like they are. I always wear the Victoria's Secret Add 2 Cup Sizes bras, and he doesn't like those either, but we compromise.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:43 AM

13,144 posts, read 7,393,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
I believe it's a myth. Many men like smaller breasts. I think most men want breasts that look real, even if they aren't. But lily, it sounds like you don't want a boob job. If you get one, you should get one for yourself. Living in California is NOT a good reason to get a boob job, nor is your idea that men might like it. Never mind what the rest of the world thinks; it's about feeling good about yourself.

I will tell you as a woman who is 5'2" and a natural H cup (and I work out also), if you get the boob job, you will get leered at, ogled, and nasty comments and catcalls, and that's not a nice feeling at all. So think long and hard before you do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty