U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 05:11 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,212,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam's Cabin View Post
I'm into "package deals" myself.

The woman in the pic is average size breasts. She makes them look bigger by the way she is posing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 05:39 PM

79 posts, read 44,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The woman in the pic is average size breasts. She makes them look bigger by the way she is posing.
They certainly aren't small and EVERYTHING looks very nice IMO. That's why I said I like average or bigger.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:00 PM

2,046 posts, read 4,109,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
All men like big boobs that is a big myth if that were true then most flat chested women would be gay or single . Lots of men are ass men and don't give a crap. If you are a muscle babe then I don't expect you to have big breasts. If that were true then runway models wouldn't have jobs. But many men do like big boobs big natural. I however HATE FAKE BOOBS more than anything. I normally like big but prefer small over fake. Or make exceptions for women who lift weights and are well ripped and strong. Since they have little to no body fat.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:07 PM

42,565 posts, read 42,416,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Bet if she layed down they would sink in. Lol

Old 01-19-2013, 08:33 PM

26,875 posts, read 28,154,657 times
Before you get implants, try getting properly sized for bras. Your 34B might actually be a 30E, and you'll feel more confident and look better in the proper sized bra!

Old 01-19-2013, 08:46 PM

237 posts, read 346,324 times
keep it natural, natural is best IMO

Old 01-19-2013, 08:49 PM

7,893 posts, read 12,146,022 times
My DW is about a 44DD (maybe 42...I'm not sure). I think she would benefit, and I wouldn't mind if they were smaller.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 PM

405 posts, read 501,254 times
Mmmm, you know, a lot of women have fake ones 'cos their real ones were trying to kill them.

There are so many survivors and previvors of breast cancer who have opted for reconstruction. The surgeries (and surgeons) keep getting better and many of the results look quite good. Not everyone wants their past brush with death to be the main conversation of their present - so the ones you are so ready to walk away from may have much more depth than you give them credit for.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:05 PM

2,122 posts, read 1,497,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotassrdh View Post
I have fake breasts and I love them. I wear between a 32D/DD, but look like a C cup. I only have 350cc's.
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:24 PM

5,476 posts, read 8,165,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?

I dated EXACTLY your bodytype before...

I thought she was physically perfect (unfortunately mentally she wasn't)

My current GF has "aftermarkets"...

I like GOOD fake ones, and real. But with your body...PLEASE stay natural.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty