Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 09:23 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole T View Post
So, then you would date a woman with a beard or mustache? Just wondering.
LOL touche!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 10:29 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,164,627 times
I think a lot of it has to do with hairless being related to pre-pubescent.

It personally doesn't bother me one way or the other, whatever makes you comfortable.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:14 PM

747 posts, read 1,681,677 times
Well shaving your legs as a man just seems a little to on them fem side for me. When men shave most things seems a little too fem. I'd seriously freak out if my husband shaved his legs......creepy. However I married a manly man, so I don't have to worry about that. He don't even like to shave his face so no worries there.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:11 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Female Pedophiles - want men to look like pre-teen boys.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:26 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Aside from chest hair and back hair, it seems the majority of women are against men shaving their legs, or shaving their pubes (inc underarm hair), stomach.etc unless they are swimmers or something. If shaving your face and chest is acceptable, why is shaving your legs any weirder? Can't women see that it's because of cultural norms that they find it so shocking?

Once upon a time men probably thought women with smooth legs was weird. But over time, this has changed.

If the trend towards hair removal by shaving, waxing, laser.etc continues, I think women will be more open minded towards men who want the have smooth legs etc.
I think women want their men to be.....men. That's my reasoning . Now, women don't want their men to be monkeys in having copious amounts of back hair and a furry chest à la Austin Powers

Old 05-19-2013, 01:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Because the majority of women are heterosexual and prefer men that are men, not fems.
I likw shaved men, so that would be incorrect. Did you know if you remove the shrubbery, the tree looks bigger?

Old 05-19-2013, 04:31 PM

52,681 posts, read 47,932,189 times
As a guy, I don't think there's anything wrong with a shaved look on men if it happens to look good for that person or makes same feel good about himself. I've actually explored the idea of removing all of my body hair (and that's as soon as I can afford laser hair removal) because I'm just plumb tired of being so hairy. There's nothing wrong with even a limited amount of body hair on a man, and I'm not completely ruling out keeping my chest hair. I personally believe women are more attracted to men with less body hair.

Besides, it'd be less hair shed in the bathroom. The cleanup is a bit much sometimes.

Old 05-19-2013, 04:56 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Aside from chest hair and back hair, it seems the majority of women are against men shaving their legs, or shaving their pubes (inc underarm hair), stomach.etc unless they are swimmers or something. If shaving your face and chest is acceptable, why is shaving your legs any weirder? Can't women see that it's because of cultural norms that they find it so shocking?

Once upon a time men probably thought women with smooth legs was weird. But over time, this has changed.

If the trend towards hair removal by shaving, waxing, laser.etc continues, I think women will be more open minded towards men who want the have smooth legs etc.
I've never met a girl that is against a man shaving their pubes, EVER lol. Actually, most demand it these days. I am 25 years old and date women from 18-25 if that helps.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:29 PM

582 posts, read 1,118,394 times
Being hairy is very masculine and very sexy (except facial hair; I'm not a fan of Grizzly Adams ); there are different strokes for different folks. The minute a man picks up a razor and starts shaving his legs is the minute I'll pick up my keys and start peeling out of the parking lot – never to return, regardless of what I may have left behind.

I'll have my dignity and my purse – that's all I'll really need .

Old 05-19-2013, 07:56 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I've never met a girl that is against a man shaving their pubes, EVER lol. Actually, most demand it these days. I am 25 years old and date women from 18-25 if that helps.
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahha

OMG, I can't not with that statement.

demand !!--------------------------------WTF

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty