Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
Where did I say I don't like big boobs or did I say that a while back? I just don't like really big or huge boobs. Shape seems to matter more as far as what is most attractive. And hips? Basically the same deal, just don't like huge or disproportionate hips.

I like the 'girl next door' type more than anything. Celebrities I like? Well that doesn't necessarily have to do with figures, but I really like Alexis Bledel.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8498/8...4179107c_b.jpg

I like this:
http://imagesgonerogue.com/preview/010/kate-upton6.jpg

(I'm not much for hype stuff, but that^ is nice.)
Oh the 'girl with the big forehead' as I used to call her when my sisters used to watch Gilmore Girls. I never found her that attractive but I guess we all have our preferences.

No. 2 is hot though lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 09:37 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,974,728 times
^I love Alexis Bledel, especially as Rory Gilmore. It's funny how a character plays a role in how attractive a girl is to me, but it's something I've noticed. I want her.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:04 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
I got it now - so as soon as the first bit of cellulite shows up on a woman's larger then average butt or as soon as her DD+ start to droop it's time to kick her out and get a new one. Or she has to stay I the gym to maintain it. The gives the average shelf life of most women to be like 26 and it's over. And I also never realized that's why women like Kim K get divorced so much. Wow. Because fitness types mate for life one and done huh... Awesome thread.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,726,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yes, women shouldn't find themselves attractive unless they fit in the narrow mold of what you feel is attractive.

Got it.

Like I've mentioned before, I have a stomach pooch and will never have a flat stomach no matter how much I work out because of muscle damage from surgery when I was younger. Should I look in the mirror and tell myself every day that I'm fat and unattractive because of that?
For me, it's just a point of personal pride to workout and look as good as I can. It gives me a feeling of security and confidence that I am doing the best I can with what I have. For me this is healthier than having anger about the so-called double standards. I dub it that, because quiet as it's kept:

Women want fit, in-shape men, too. They consider that an upgrade. It's not just a case of all the guys lusting after Barbie clones,(in all fairness). The average, out-of-shape couch potato type men don't get chosen as quickly in the dating market, either.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:55 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yes, women shouldn't find themselves attractive unless they fit in the narrow mold of what you feel is attractive.

Got it.

Like I've mentioned before, I have a stomach pooch and will never have a flat stomach no matter how much I work out because of muscle damage from surgery when I was younger. Should I look in the mirror and tell myself every day that I'm fat and unattractive because of that?

No female has a flat stomach like a man. If it bothers you can't you just go have it repaired?
Why did they get away with not fixing the damage?

Old 01-28-2013, 10:59 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I got it now - so as soon as the first bit of cellulite shows up on a woman's larger then average butt or as soon as her DD+ start to droop it's time to kick her out and get a new one. Or she has to stay I the gym to maintain it. The gives the average shelf life of most women to be like 26 and it's over. And I also never realized that's why women like Kim K get divorced so much. Wow. Because fitness types mate for life one and done huh... Awesome thread.

If you look like crap after 25 you most likely are living like crap. People need to get that through their heads. Don't expect to eat like a pig, drink like a fish and wake-up looking like a princess the next day.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:48 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,409,050 times
I like a big ass jiggly booty with thunder thighs and nice big breasts. Most men would rather prefer all that to play with than some skeleton.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:56 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,726,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
I like a big ass jiggly booty with thunder thighs and nice big breasts. Most men would rather prefer all that to play with than some skeleton.
Yes. And when they're out..shopping the aisles in the supermarket, break their neck staring at the passing in-shape woman behind their partner's back. Don't say men don't do it...because I have personally seen it happen!

Old 01-28-2013, 01:13 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,409,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
Yes. And when they're out..shopping the aisles in the supermarket, break their neck staring at the passing in-shape woman behind their partner's back. Don't say men don't do it...because I have personally seen it happen!
But you cannot generalise, because that will simply make you wrong in a lot of cases. I have always had a "fetish" or preference towards larger builds in women and I make no mistake about it nor hide it. It is a fundamental part of my make up. You can pretend it's not true all you want. Lots of people think I'm weird or like you don't believe me. But they can stick it, thank you. I know what I prefer. I am the one looking at the women with large thighs, hips and skinny/in-shape women do nothing for me, do not physically attract me. Nothing at all. I am skinny myself and hate it and this may have something to do with why I find skinny people (and women) in general to look disgusting.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:16 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
For me, it's just a point of personal pride to workout and look as good as I can. It gives me a feeling of security and confidence that I am doing the best I can with what I have. For me this is healthier than having anger about the so-called double standards. I dub it that, because quiet as it's kept:

Women want fit, in-shape men, too. They consider that an upgrade. It's not just a case of all the guys lusting after Barbie clones,(in all fairness). The average, out-of-shape couch potato type men don't get chosen as quickly in the dating market, either.
I work out 5 days a week. My doctor says I'm very healthy and I'm within BMI standards as normal for my height. I still get called fat quite often. I even got called fat when I was 120 lbs at 6'1 tall. Apparently, I'll never be thin enough for most men because I'm tall and big boned. Even at 120 lbs I was still a size 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
No female has a flat stomach like a man. If it bothers you can't you just go have it repaired?
Why did they get away with not fixing the damage?

I was 12 at the time, and they didn't have much of a choice but to sever some of the muscles and remove a rib due to complications. I'd get it fixed but I can't afford the.surgery because it's considered 'cosmetic' and not covered by insurance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty