Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2013, 01:51 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
If you look like crap after 25 you most likely are living like crap. People need to get that through their heads. Don't expect to eat like a pig, drink like a fish and wake-up looking like a princess the next day.
Don't see how that's relevant seeing as how I was beng sarcastic and didn't mention eating like a pig or drinking like a fish.

The fitness coalition here just can't believe/accept/fathom that a woman with any combination of a big butt, thick legs, monster natural boobs or a pudgy stomach could ever be happy, find true love with a faithful mate or lead any kind of useful fulfilling life. It's funny reading the maniacal responses here from so many "perfect" people who know what's best and what's right for the entire world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
I like a big ass jiggly booty with thunder thighs and nice big breasts. Most men would rather prefer all that to play with than some skeleton.
Quote:
But you cannot generalise, because that will simply make you wrong in a lot of cases. I have always had a "fetish" or preference towards larger builds in women and I make no mistake about it nor hide it. It is a fundamental part of my make up. You can pretend it's not true all you want. Lots of people think I'm weird or like you don't believe me. But they can stick it, thank you. I know what I prefer. I am the one looking at the women with large thighs, hips and skinny/in-shape women do nothing for me, do not physically attract me. Nothing at all. I am skinny myself and hate it and this may have something to do with why I find skinny people (and women) in general to look disgusting.

Also, who are you trying to convince?

Old 01-28-2013, 03:21 PM

6,990 posts, read 11,415,160 times
I'm just stating my preferences. I don't care what you think! I know what I like. Anyway I said "most" not "all men" which would be generalising. Most men I know don't go for skeletal women anyway. This is a myth put out by the media and fashion designers. Anybody who thinks they can tell me what I like is an idiot. I was always attracted to bigger women.

Last edited by Weatherfan2; 01-28-2013 at 03:38 PM..

Old 01-28-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
I'm just stating my preferences. I don't care what you think! I know what I like. Anyway I said "most" not "all men" which would be generalising. Most men I know don't go for skeletal women anyway. This is a myth put out by the media and fashion designers. Anybody who thinks they can tell me what I like is an idiot. I was always attracted to bigger women.
Okay, but you seem to be all up in arms like someone is arguing with you. Also, it's hypocritical to tell someone not to make sweeping generalizations only to turn around and make one yourself.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Okay, but you seem to be all up in arms like someone is arguing with you. Also, it's hypocritical to tell someone not to make sweeping generalizations only to turn around and make one yourself.
Well sue me then. I wasn't intending to be "hypocritical". And if you look at what was said, the other poster said men who claim to like curvy women are always staring at the fit ones (because they don't really like curvy women???), and I said "most men I know do not prefer skeletal women". I was referring to what I have observed not trying to make a generalisation. That's why I said "most men" and not "all men". So get over yourself before calling people hypocrites, because there are probably countless examples of where everybody on the bloody planet has said something somewhat contradictory by mistake in some way, because none of us are bloody perfect, so get off your freakin high horse.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Well sue me then. I wasn't intending to be "hypocritical". And if you look at what was said, the other poster said men who claim to like curvy women are always staring at the fit ones (because they don't really like curvy women???), and I said "most men I know do not prefer skeletal women". I was referring to what I have observed not trying to make a generalisation. That's why I said "most men" and not "all men". So get over yourself before calling people hypocrites, because there are probably countless examples of where everybody on the bloody planet has said something somewhat contradictory by mistake in some way, because none of us are bloody perfect, so get off your freakin high horse.
Ha, are you okay? Your posts are pretty erratic and paranoid. I just found it interesting that you contradicted yourself in sequential posts, which isn't exactly a minor discrepancy between two posts separated by days or weeks. Oh, and it really doesn't matter whether you say "all" or "most". Both are generalizations just like "Most men have small penises" is no less general than "All men have small penises."

Aaaaanyway. I don't think anyone really cares that you're into BBW, the other posting was just remarking that, based on her observations, many men who claim to prefer a little bit of chub still like checking out slender ladies.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Ha, are you okay? Your posts are pretty erratic and paranoid. I just found it interesting that you contradicted yourself in sequential posts, which isn't exactly a minor discrepancy between two posts separated by days or weeks. Oh, and it really doesn't matter whether you say "all" or "most". Both are generalizations just like "Most men have small penises" is no less general than "All men have small penises."

Aaaaanyway. I don't think anyone really cares that you're into BBW, the other posting was just remarking that, based on her observations, many men who claim to prefer a little but of chub still like checking out slender ladies.
Well that's all I was trying to do, say that most men I've seen by my observations, aren't all into skinny little girls. Maybe it was worded wrong but I'm a human being and not some perfect icon who gets it right all the time. There is basically no need for people to get so critical and petty and use words like "hypocrite" simply because of an innocent mis-use of words or lack of clarity giving off the wrong impression is there?

Old 01-28-2013, 05:48 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,711,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Don't see how that's relevant seeing as how I was beng sarcastic and didn't mention eating like a pig or drinking like a fish.

The fitness coalition here just can't believe/accept/fathom that a woman with any combination of a big butt, thick legs, monster natural boobs or a pudgy stomach could ever be happy, find true love with a faithful mate or lead any kind of useful fulfilling life. It's funny reading the maniacal responses here from so many "perfect" people who know what's best and what's right for the entire world.

Some people actually believe they expire at 25.
That is pretty much the only way you would be a wreck at 25 visually speaking.

Fitness coalition? Now thats funny.

But you are going off topic and assuming things.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:47 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Some people actually believe they expire at 25.
That is pretty much the only way you would be a wreck at 25 visually speaking.
Who said anything about being a wreck? My post wasnt directed at you but was a sarcastic reply to people who believe any amount of flab, wrinkles or flaws in general are a reason to dump a woman for a younger one. Pay attention.

Quote:
Fitness coalition? Now thats funny.

But you are going off topic and assuming things.
and you are barking up the wrong tree.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:59 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,383,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensleya1 View Post
Hi all--

I don't get it either. I don't find it particularly attractive. Most of my buddies and I are in agreement (with a few exceptions) all wanted a woman with curves and something to hold onto.

Just go to Facebook and look for a group called "Curvy girls are better than skinny girls" - it has millions of fans.

Thin and gaunt is as strange to me as is thick and curvy is normal for me when I think of how a woman should look like.
I'm not into being emotionally or sexually intimate with a woman that shows her rib cage and thinks that this would be desirable to a man.

Sticks for legs, no @ss and a super flat stomach fits the description of my 10 year old nephew.
Sadly too many still buy into the media and corporate lie of thin is healthy looking, thin is attractive thin is desirable.

In my group of friends we look upon those of this body type as sickly and weak.
My wife is thick, curvy and sexy as hell. I was naturally attracted to that. Thick, curvy and smooth was always the epitome of beauty historically.

This is where you'll see history repeat itself thank God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty