U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-25-2013, 01:17 PM
 
3,517 posts, read 5,459,245 times
Reputation: 5566

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
Furthermore, she is a recent fad celebrity but someone that comes to mind rather quickly as what I consider stunningly beautiful.



Not starved, toned, athletic looking, healthy, drop-dead gorgeous.
Ha, it's so weird to see Katharine's picture all over the Internet. She's not normally that muscular, btw. She and all the girls get more toned for the pageant, but that's not a look they aim to maintain year round.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-25-2013, 01:50 PM
bg7
 
7,698 posts, read 7,675,016 times
Reputation: 15003
Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
I posted a picture of a new celebrity (Katherine Webb) that blows all those women away by miles you named JerseyGirl.

She is proportionate, healthier looking and will age much better than the curved out ones you named. Those girls are flashes in the pan, will be divorced (or have been already) multiple times when their husbands trade up for a new, younger girl and they will be old, haggard, cellulite riddled divas that I feel no pity for.

One of my other favorite girls in Hollywood I would take in a heartbeat over those women you mentioned is Anne Hathaway (yum)
she's got a great face and a nice outline but too much teenage male lean muscle body in there too.
I wonder if her body bears any similarity to yours - the desire might simply be a narcissistic reflection thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 02:21 PM
 
Location: In a cave
946 posts, read 791,992 times
Reputation: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
she's got a great face and a nice outline but too much teenage male lean muscle body in there too.
I wonder if her body bears any similarity to yours - the desire might simply be a narcissistic reflection thing.
To each their own, I thought we were just talking about desirable body types and our opinions on them. You'd kick her out of bed I take it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 02:28 PM
 
Location: Texas
4,934 posts, read 6,597,761 times
Reputation: 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Ha, it's so weird to see Katharine's picture all over the Internet. She's not normally that muscular, btw. She and all the girls get more toned for the pageant, but that's not a look they aim to maintain year round.
I wanna know who decided a woman should get that beefed up to win a pageant. She looks like she could whoop my ass lol

Last edited by Philosophizer; 01-25-2013 at 02:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 PM
 
Location: Calabasas, CA
634 posts, read 787,848 times
Reputation: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I wanna know who decided a woman should get that beefed up to win a pageant.
She is no where near being "beefed up". She's beautiful, fit, healthy and now, famous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 02:48 PM
 
Location: North Shore Long Island
7,736 posts, read 14,000,417 times
Reputation: 10548
Webb is hot and I want her hair!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 03:02 PM
 
Location: Texas
4,934 posts, read 6,597,761 times
Reputation: 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
She is no where near being "beefed up". She's beautiful, fit, healthy and now, famous.
Great! Now she has to deal with notoriety that goes along with it. If she hadn't been featured briefly in that snooze of a NC game, would anyone even care? Yeah, she's beautiful. I never disputed that. I just questioned why a woman would need to have that kind of muscle definition to win a beauty pageant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 03:09 PM
 
Location: Calabasas, CA
634 posts, read 787,848 times
Reputation: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Yeah, she's beautiful. I never disputed that. I just questioned why a woman would need to have that kind of muscle definition to win a beauty pageant.
Probably because it shows that she's HEALTHY, FIT, TONED, ATHLETIC, etc all things that are synonomous with beauty and what young people should all aspire to be.

No one likes the skinny "I only at lettuce and coke before the pageant" sickly thin models of the 80s or fat chubsies of.......well.......never. Like it or not, beauty queens DO serve as positive role models (which is actually almost stated in their agreement that lists the roles and responsibilities of the winners). There is not much more positive than being a shining beacon of light educating young girls on HEALTH, FITNESS, EATING RIGHT, EXERCISE, BEAUTY, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 03:14 PM
 
Location: Florida
862 posts, read 1,171,963 times
Reputation: 1396
Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
Furthermore, she is a recent fad celebrity but someone that comes to mind rather quickly as what I consider stunningly beautiful.



Not starved, toned, athletic looking, healthy, drop-dead gorgeous.
I'm sorry to say this but she looks way too skinny. To the point where it looks unhealthy and where she almost looks like a twig. Her ribs even stick out. Women are supposed to have some "meat on their bones". Unfortunately she may not be able to eat a lot since she's a model.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Up in the air
19,126 posts, read 25,854,868 times
Reputation: 16226
Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
I posted a picture of a new celebrity (Katherine Webb) that blows all those women away by miles you named JerseyGirl.

She is proportionate, healthier looking and will age much better than the curved out ones you named. Those girls are flashes in the pan, will be divorced (or have been already) multiple times when their husbands trade up for a new, younger girl and they will be old, haggard, cellulite riddled divas that I feel no pity for.

One of my other favorite girls in Hollywood I would take in a heartbeat over those women you mentioned is Anne Hathaway (yum)
Same goes for men. If you don't maintain a 6pack and 32" waist throughout your life, you're worthless and should expect your wives to leave you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top