U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM

26,864 posts, read 28,137,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Hmmm I'm confused. In the hospital I've only seen a diagnosis of morbidly obese on my patients who look like that. Too much fork to mouth exercise I suspect.
The difference with her compared with other people in her weight class, is that proportionally she stores very little fat in her upper body.

It sounds like her measurements are something like 50-40-99.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 10:47 PM

4,868 posts, read 7,126,277 times
On what planet is that curvy but not fat???? woooowww!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 10:56 PM

21,421 posts, read 18,139,040 times
Whoa! Now I feel better.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:42 AM

2,242 posts, read 2,314,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
On what planet is that curvy but not fat???? woooowww!!!
The dating website planet.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:08 AM

13,036 posts, read 21,513,339 times
And I thought I had "child bearing" hips...

I think it is a bit disingenuous to claim her "hips" are that large though and I say this as a rather rotund individual ! I think extraneous flesh is more likely the cause of her world record than the size of her bone structure...

I am glad that woman is happy with her body but it can never be construed as being healthy or desirable in a medical sense, surely. I do find it odd that there is such a thing as a "world record" in dimensions to be honest, there is something almost offensive, deeply voyeuristic and prurient about it all. By setting a record of any kind ( large or small, tall or short etc...) we are in essence still indulging our desires for "freak shows" IMO.

This to me by the way is not an offence on how she looks but more how society seems to either point the finger to denigrate or somehow embrace because it is so extreme. I would have thought seeing a skeletal "human record" of an anorexic would invite a different reaction.

I wish people would stop being "fattist" but I also wished we stop giving fame to people because of their size. Even negative fame is still fame. There is nothing to be feted about being that big nor is there about being anorexic....

Being that large is not healthy. This to me is not an issue of esthetics but of health. This Lady should not be judged because of her appearance and good on her for being confident and happy within herself but a"world record" ?!?! Seriously. I find it crass and tasteless quite frankly.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:12 AM

7,032 posts, read 8,372,655 times
They are not her hips, it is fat/blubber whatever you want to call it.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:57 AM

7,289 posts, read 12,865,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
hips are bone ...so she can't get that removed huh? i don't believe thats all hips
Exactly. Hips don't sag around a chair when a person sits on it.

She's just plain fat--that's all there is to it. She probably spent years or decades sitting on a chair or on the couch, which is why her rear end spread out like it did, as her fat accumulated.

I have seen it where a woman sat on the same chair for so many years, that her butt actually had a permanent depression from where her fat had molded around the chair. Her spandex pants showcased this unique feature of her body.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:36 AM

12,422 posts, read 14,547,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Let's take an xray and see how much of that "wide" is hips and how much is pure, unadulterated lard.

20yrsinBranson
I thought the same thing.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:41 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,998 posts, read 5,489,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Exactly. Hips don't sag around a chair when a person sits on it.

She's just plain fat--that's all there is to it. She probably spent years or decades sitting on a chair or on the couch, which is why her rear end spread out like it did, as her fat accumulated.

I have seen it where a woman sat on the same chair for so many years, that her butt actually had a permanent depression from where her fat had molded around the chair. Her spandex pants showcased this unique feature of her body.
well there goes my a** hahaha... i have wide hips but i can feel the bone i actually wish i could make them smaller..maybe i can get lipo

Old 01-28-2013, 10:41 AM

34,525 posts, read 42,694,765 times
When she hauls ass, she needs to make two trips.

Seriously, I'm sad for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or