U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 03:31 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionIMPOSSIBRU View Post
10 percent? Wow. I guess I'm in the minority then when I look at a woman's face as the most important physical attribute. I guess physique plays some part in determining facial biometry, but breast size? Not so much.

Plenty of rich and influential men prefer fashion models, and those models tend to be smaller breasted on average. Elegance and attitude is more important to them (and to me) I guess.
I can still have a great attitude and be quite elegant, even with my large breasts.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:57 PM

6,772 posts, read 11,584,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yep, and I'd have perfect breasts if I had access to makeup, stylists, the perfect lighting and photoshop.
I realize they're touched up, I meant the size.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:10 PM

592 posts, read 640,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin View Post
Yikes, do you think it's only 10% of men who would date or find attractive a woman whose breasts were an A cup size? I guess I have a more optimistic view that today's young men are more discerning--but maybe I'm out of touch.
I am also pretty confident that more than 10% of men find women with small breasts to be attractive. This includes me as I once had a gf who was thin and flat chested and I never wished that she had larger breasts.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM

27 posts, read 55,711 times
Sure.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:32 PM

14,271 posts, read 15,241,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Who you otherwise find attractive and you like her personality.
I'd be a lier if I said I could, as knocked one back recently who fitted this bill.
So what if you married a woman with a D cup and then she got cancer? Would you stop making love to her?

I understand that many men like big breasts, but it's pretty shallow to judge a woman by the size of her bra cup. At least you're being honest and I respect you for that. I once dated a man who had a very small penis and it bothered me, even though I'm not a large woman. It was the size of my pinky finger, however. Still, if I were in love with a man, his penis size would never be a reason for leaving him.

In summary, men or women shouldn't feel pressured to date anyone to whom they're not attracted. If you like tall people, that's your choice. If you like fat people, that's also your choice. However, I don't know why someone would even start a relationship with a person to whom he isn't attracted in the first place.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:10 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,902,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
So what if you married a woman with a D cup and then she got cancer? Would you stop making love to her?
Of course not. Mine is D-plus, and I've told her I'd stay with her no matter what happened to her health-wise....but if she wanted a reduction I would not support that (not that she's ever even considered it).

Quote:
I understand that many men like big breasts, but it's pretty shallow to judge a woman by the size of her bra cup. At least you're being honest and I respect you for that. I once dated a man who had a very small penis and it bothered me, even though I'm not a large woman. It was the size of my pinky finger, however. Still, if I were in love with a man, his penis size would never be a reason for leaving him.

In summary, men or women shouldn't feel pressured to date anyone to whom they're not attracted. If you like tall people, that's your choice. If you like fat people, that's also your choice. However, I don't know why someone would even start a relationship with a person to whom he isn't attracted in the first place.
I'm one of those guys who prefers big-breasted women. Despite what some issue-having women say, I am not a pig, nor am I sleazy. I am a normal human being. I have always believed that women of all physical types can be beautiful, and that is much more than I can say about most women, who eliminate a huge cohort of males from consideration but complain when men do the same with them. In any event, I would never reflexively eliminate a small-breasted woman from inclusion in the attractive category. I am just saying that I could never find a woman like this to be someone I would date seriously or marry, and that is simply a preference. I'm not attributing personality or character traits to any physical type, nor am I assigning such correlations.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:21 PM

13,349 posts, read 16,519,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

I understand that many men like big breasts, but it's pretty shallow to judge a woman by the size of her bra cup.

I think this thread's just talking about physical attraction.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:25 PM

706 posts, read 768,607 times
I could date a flat chested woman,as long as she's level headed!

Old 02-15-2013, 12:15 PM

15,742 posts, read 11,750,377 times
I have had to go through alot of crap from guys when I was younger. I hated my body, I wanted to kill myself and some guys rejected me openly because I just had an A cup. I tried to hide it as good as possible (I never showed it like you can see on the posted pics in this thread) and still got made fun of. I have modeled in my early 20's but outside of that I hated myself.

Now I have implants and suddenly I am pretty. I have small ones so I don't look unnatural, nobody even guesses they are fake, the shape is very natural and I have a big B cup. I now seem to be attractive. Go figure.

Thanks for all the posts from the guys who don't care about breast sizes!

Old 02-15-2013, 12:23 PM

13,349 posts, read 16,519,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I have had to go through alot of crap from guys when I was younger. I hated my body, I wanted to kill myself and some guys rejected me openly because I just had an A cup. I tried to hide it as good as possible (I never showed it like you can see on the posted pics in this thread) and still got made fun of. I have modeled in my early 20's but outside of that I hated myself.

Now I have implants and suddenly I am pretty. I have small ones so I don't look unnatural, nobody even guesses they are fake, the shape is very natural and I have a big B cup. I now seem to be attractive. Go figure.

Thanks for all the posts from the guys who don't care about breast sizes!
Sounds like you did it for yourself and not for others. That's great!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty