U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2013, 08:17 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,443,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
hmm that sounds like it wouldnt have helped me bang chicks. what do you suppose the disclaimer would say?
"Only wants to bang, sincerity not guaranteed."

I mean, totally fine to do whatever you want with your sex life, but you seem like the type who would be okay with letting a woman think you were into her when she was nothing more than a walking, talking vagina to you.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:30 PM

22,679 posts, read 28,568,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post

I mean, totally fine to do whatever you want with your sex life, but you seem like the type who would be okay with letting a woman think you were into her when she was nothing more than a walking, talking vagina to you.
we are talking about college, i graduated from that 11 years ago. like i said before, i never had an interest in a girlfriend because i was happy doing what i did. never really had to pretend that i was looking for anything long term. i tried to avoid any situation where a girl may think i want a relationship, i was always concerned that once i got into a relationship that would be the end (since im so lovable).

that turned out to be true. my wife was my first and last serious relationship.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:45 PM

4,912 posts, read 6,578,364 times
Quote:
I sincerely wish boys like you came with disclaimers.
I guess even the brightest among us was young and naive once

Old 03-13-2013, 09:23 PM

6,207 posts, read 8,359,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
oh yeah, i feel really terrible about it.

haha just kidding. its definitely not my fault, i wasnt aware that she had a boyfriend. not that i wouldnt have banged her anyway. you would have had to be a close friend in college for me to not be willing to bang your girlfriend. i liked banging chicks too much. though, turns out the guy was actually in my fraternity. so later on i did have a quick chat in the house with her but he was around and she couldnt linger too long. she probably would have ended up taking another ride on the wild baloney pony if she spent enough time with me to work my magic.
Bologna*

Didn't get critiqued on spelling too much I see.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:53 PM

634 posts, read 784,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Bologna*

Didn't get critiqued on spelling too much I see.
Wow. Do you read much? "Baloney" is how its spelled when used the way that poster described. Bologna spelling is ONLY used when talking about the actual food.

Idioms Dictionary | Common Idioms and Phrases in English Language | Dictionary.com

What does baloney pony mean? baloney pony Definition. Meaning of baloney pony. OnlineSlangDictionary.com

Oh, I see....you are just mad at him for speaking his mind so instead of debating what he says, you choose to attack the words he chose. Got it.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:57 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times
Quote:

They do come with a disclaimer. It's called owning a penis.

I assume ALL men are like this until proven otherwise.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:35 PM

6,742 posts, read 3,870,112 times
Quote:
I sincerely wish boys like you came with disclaimers.
Yet, how convenient of you to not mention anything about the girl willingly cheating on her boyfriend and withholding from him she had a man.

It takes two to tangle.

But don't let that get in the way of your little post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
They do come with a disclaimer. It's called owning a penis.

I assume ALL men are like this until proven otherwise.
Sounds like a you problem.

Some women are just so funny.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:53 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

It's served me well so far.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:57 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,443,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Yet, how convenient of you to not mention anything about the girl willingly cheating on her boyfriend and withholding from him she had a man.

It takes two to tangle.

But don't let that get in the way of your little post.

One to tangle, two to tango.

She's not here, so I reserve judgement. And my post wasn't little, it was perfectly average sized. You don't seem the type to respond to extremely little posts, anyway.

Old 03-14-2013, 06:37 AM

31 posts, read 45,294 times
Flat chested women just go out and buy some silicone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty