U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-14-2013, 07:37 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 32,902,513 times
Reputation: 11780

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
They do come with a disclaimer. It's called owning a penis.

I assume ALL men are like this until proven otherwise.
There's a healthy outlook.

 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:03 AM
 
48,897 posts, read 39,392,211 times
Reputation: 30554
Sheesh. Everyone has different things that they find attractive.

It's thier free choice, that's their very personal decision to make.

Billions of people on the planet, if you don't like somebody's personal opinions you are liable to go insane as there are a lot of them and attractiveness is often a cultural thing.
 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:29 AM
 
Location: NJ
22,677 posts, read 28,568,174 times
Reputation: 14616
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
They do come with a disclaimer. It's called owning a penis.

I assume ALL men are like this until proven otherwise.
like what? i was in college (18-21) and i liked to meet girls and bang them. now im a husband and a father and my family comes before anything to me. i never did anything bad to anybody and i didnt even have to be dishonest to any of the ladies that i spent a wonderful evening with.

if i was single now, i would probably be on those dating sites nailing chicks left and right. i know guys who do that, i think there may be the need for some dishonesty if you really want to rack up the numbers and nail some better quality ladies.

Last edited by CaptainNJ; 03-14-2013 at 08:41 AM..
 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:45 AM
 
Location: Mishawaka, Indiana
6,207 posts, read 8,359,727 times
Reputation: 4638
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
like what? i was in college (18-21) and i liked to meet girls and bang them. now im a husband and a father and my family comes before anything to me. i never did anything bad to anybody and i didnt even have to be dishonest to any of the ladies that i spent a wonderful evening with.

if i was single now, i would probably be on those dating sites nailing chicks left and right. i know guys who do that, i think there may be the need for some dishonesty if you really want to rack up the numbers and nail some better quality ladies.
He's a keeper alright, I bet his wife was a ***** in college too. Leading that kind of life style will likely pass onto your kids, best of luck!
 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:50 AM
 
52 posts, read 104,628 times
Reputation: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
He's a keeper alright, I bet his wife was a ***** in college too. Leading that kind of life style will likely pass onto your kids, best of luck!
His wife is a stocky Mexican lady
 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 AM
 
Location: NJ
22,677 posts, read 28,568,174 times
Reputation: 14616
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
He's a keeper alright, I bet his wife was a ***** in college too. Leading that kind of life style will likely pass onto your kids, best of luck!
what kind of lifestyle do i lead?

you have a dirty mouth it seems, all of your posts have these "***" in them which i assume are censored curse words. its a little strange to me that you seem to have such strong feelings about my "lifestyle."
 
Old 03-14-2013, 08:59 AM
 
Location: NJ
22,677 posts, read 28,568,174 times
Reputation: 14616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants Fan View Post
His wife is a stocky Mexican lady
yep, her name is guadalupe.
 
Old 03-14-2013, 01:18 PM
 
Location: Mishawaka, Indiana
6,207 posts, read 8,359,727 times
Reputation: 4638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants Fan View Post
His wife is a stocky Mexican lady
Not surprised. xD
 
Old 03-15-2013, 08:31 AM
 
4,690 posts, read 3,781,278 times
Reputation: 1583
Me, I prefer smaller breasts. A petite figure looks better in almost everything, including a bath tub.
 
Old 03-15-2013, 09:01 AM
 
Location: NJ
22,677 posts, read 28,568,174 times
Reputation: 14616
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Not surprised. xD
giants fan doesnt know anything about my wife. but now we see that you believe everything you read.

so, if you are so much better a guy than i am, why havent you landed that perfect lady yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top