U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2013, 02:42 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,789,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
There's a healthy outlook.
Healthy or unhealthy, it comes solely from experience. Many women are lucky in that they've never had to deal with liars and cheats. Unfortunately, I've dealt with many. One of the perks of being in a male dominated industry is I got to see what happens when the women are away. It's not pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
like what? i was in college (18-21) and i liked to meet girls and bang them. now im a husband and a father and my family comes before anything to me. i never did anything bad to anybody and i didnt even have to be dishonest to any of the ladies that i spent a wonderful evening with.

if i was single now, i would probably be on those dating sites nailing chicks left and right. i know guys who do that, i think there may be the need for some dishonesty if you really want to rack up the numbers and nail some better quality ladies.
I wonder how many of those ladies you liked to bang actually had feelings for you? I wonder how many of them mistakenly thought sex was a good way to keep you around? I wonder how many lied and told you they were cool about you banging them when in reality they were heartbroken about you treating them like they were disposable?

Treating women like they're commodities or nothing more than walking masturbatory aids is pretty messed up.

But, thus is CD.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:33 PM

22,670 posts, read 28,559,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

Treating women like they're commodities or nothing more than walking masturbatory aids is pretty messed up.
so what isnt messed up exactly? is it basically wrong to have sex with someone unless you have every intention of marrying them?

and maybe they were treating me like a commodity. they are no less guilty than i am. unless you are suggesting that women have less control over their actions than men do. i didnt trick anyone into anything.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:49 PM

151 posts, read 174,982 times
Delusional

Last edited by Harlem Shake; 03-15-2013 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Corrected spelling error. Thank you Spelling Captain!

Old 03-15-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
Dellusional
"delusional"

see, i wasnt just spending all my college time banging chicks, mr harlem shake.

did you guys go to college? maybe you did and lived at home? im a little surprised that im labeled as mr. womanizer because i went out and took home some nice girls occasionally. thats not that unusual when you go to college while not living at mommy's house.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:11 PM

151 posts, read 174,982 times
Quote:
"delusional"

see, i wasnt just spending all my college time banging chicks, mr harlem shake.
Oh Trust me I know you were not banging that many women. Like you said, your spelling skills shows what you were really doing, Nerd.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Oh Trust me I know you were not banging that many women. Like you said, your spelling skills shows what you were really doing, Nerd.
you have no idea how hard i studied to be able to spell those real tough words like "delusional."

i have heard that term "harlem shake" but i havent seen it. it sounds like something thats really classy. it also sounds like someone must be highly influenced by whatever gets popular on the internet in order to make that their username.

oh and about calling me a nerd, thats bullying! thats really mean, im sensitive.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:23 PM

4,690 posts, read 3,780,733 times
So that would be another reason to date extremely flat-chested women then:

being perceived as less desirable by the bigger-is-better tribe, they're less likely to have been used as walking masturbatory aids, therefore less likely to carry around bitter resentment against all men, and so more likely to be well-balanced pleasant people to know.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
So that would be another reason to date extremely flat-chested women then:

being perceived as less desirable by the bigger-is-better tribe, they're less likely to have been used as walking masturbatory aids, therefore less likely to carry around bitter resentment against all men, and so more likely to be well-balanced pleasant people to know.
you think they arent resentful that men arent interested in them?

Old 03-15-2013, 05:26 PM

4,690 posts, read 3,780,733 times
Quote:
you think they arent resentful that men arent interested in them?
Ah, but that's just it, you see - men are interested in them. More discerning men. An entirely better class altogether.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:33 PM

21 posts, read 44,695 times
Quote:
I bet he thinks he's gods gift to women you know he's fug as hell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty