U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2013, 05:34 PM

151 posts, read 175,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
So that would be another reason to date extremely flat-chested women then:

being perceived as less desirable by the bigger-is-better tribe, they're less likely to have been used as walking masturbatory aids, therefore less likely to carry around bitter resentment against all men, and so more likely to be well-balanced pleasant people to know.
Great summary, but those flat chested girls could have been also been used as masturbatory aids like the Spelling Captain claims he did. I have seen very good looking guys go after the not so looking girls because they thought they would score more easily. They did this while they knew there were good looking girls after them. One time i felt so bad for both the pretty and the not attractive girl, he was being a jerk. The funny thing is that this guy was really a nice guy but he wanted sex not a relationship. Unfortunately for him both wanted a relationship and he could have gotten sex from both but there was going to be drama after that.

It's the eternal man conflict, sex without strings. I almost feel bad. Almost.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
you have no idea how hard i studied to be able to spell those real tough words like "delusional."

i have heard that term "harlem shake" but i havent seen it. it sounds like something thats really classy. it also sounds like someone must be highly influenced by whatever gets popular on the internet in order to make that their username.

oh and about calling me a nerd, thats bullying! thats really mean, im sensitive.
LMAO you are overanalyzing. Please stop, this ain't college Dorothy.

Old 03-15-2013, 06:10 PM

22,674 posts, read 28,568,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
Ah, but that's just it, you see - men are interested in them. More discerning men. An entirely better class altogether.
i would like to meet some of these fellows! they seem like fine chaps!

Old 03-15-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangeRover14 View Post
I bet he thinks he's gods gift to women you know he's fug as hell
ive been married for over 7 years now. being "gods gift to women" isnt really a concept that i care about.

Old 03-15-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
LMAO you are overanalyzing. Please stop, this ain't college Dorothy.
haha sorry, i didnt mean to confuse you buddy. sometimes i just go into that nerd mode and i cant help but pick apart people's ridiculous attributes. i guess ill go google "harlem shake" so i can get a better idea of what you named yourself after.

ok, im back after looking at some video with 30 million views. i guess im getting old. i dont really "get it." now im more confused, i just checked out your profile. a hispanic lady with a ged from miami thats divorced. i guess im receiving some kind irrational man hate that you have. i guess the ged explains the lack of understanding of the college lifestyle (when not living at home).

Last edited by CaptainNJ; 03-15-2013 at 06:27 PM..

Old 03-15-2013, 06:54 PM

Yeah Captain you figured me all out. My whole life, I feel like that lady from "Killing me softly". Not only are you God's gift to women but you are also God's gift to humanity. You are so smart, you write error free posts and on top of that you can use Google, Youtube and even read City Data profiles?. You're unbelievable.

What's next smarty are you gonna read every single post I made to figure all my psychological imbalances. Seriously dude, drop it, what are you 10?

Old 03-15-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Yeah Captain you figured me all out. My whole life, I feel like that lady from "Killing me softly". Not only are you God's gift to women but you are also God's gift to humanity. You are so smart, you write error free posts and on top of that you can use Google, Youtube and even read City Data profiles?. You're unbelievable.

whoah, keep your panties on lady. like i have said repeatedly, im a married man.

you need to stop complimenting married men and get on plentyoffish to find yourself a new husband!

Old 03-15-2013, 07:34 PM

44 posts, read 128,873 times
Ok I'm sensing some sexual frustration...

Old 03-15-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Pink View Post
Ok I'm sensing some sexual frustration...
Yep now his talking about panties. Classy, wifey must be proud.

Anyway can we stay on topic please?

Old 03-15-2013, 07:45 PM

13 posts, read 14,276 times
Quote:
Yep now his talking about panties. Classy, wifey must be proud.

Anyway can we stay on topic please?
Yes you should go on plenty of fish and if CaptainNJ is happily married he should be spending it with his wife and not be online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty