U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2013, 08:12 PM

151 posts, read 174,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike756 View Post
Yes you should go on plenty of fish and if CaptainNJ is happily married he should be spending it with his wife and not be online
No thank you. I'm not looking, where did I say that? Maybe I need to update my my CD profile.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:28 AM

273 posts, read 925,517 times
my girlfriend had a slimmer chest than mine (i exercise somewhat). totally flat and same for the belly. her butt was like a coors light tv ad girl with a nice curve. regardless, i got her breast implants and now she's a "tit on a stick" and turns heads wherever she goes AND gets promotions at work and special treatment by her male superiors. i told her not to say that she is taken and keep stringing the guys along...anyway yes i did date a flat chested girl and i fixed the problem. most important thing to me in a girl is her face. body is alright, etc. etc. but face is most important in terms of beauty for me.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:45 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,891,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
So that would be another reason to date extremely flat-chested women then:

being perceived as less desirable by the bigger-is-better tribe, they're less likely to have been used as walking masturbatory aids, therefore less likely to carry around bitter resentment against all men, and so more likely to be well-balanced pleasant people to know.
Yeah, they're certainly well-balanced and pleasant. Well-adjusted, even.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:51 AM

157 posts, read 135,517 times
I read an article in a mag once, perhaps it was in Playboy? Anyhow, a lady was wanting to have implants, but was put off by the high price. After discussing same with current bf, she found this note on her mirror, written with lipstick. "I love Mandy's **** as long as they are on MANDY. :-)

Old 03-16-2013, 11:10 AM

7 posts, read 15,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest4 View Post
my girlfriend had a slimmer chest than mine (i exercise somewhat). totally flat and same for the belly. her butt was like a coors light tv ad girl with a nice curve. regardless, i got her breast implants and now she's a "tit on a stick" and turns heads wherever she goes AND gets promotions at work and special treatment by her male superiors. i told her not to say that she is taken and keep stringing the guys along...anyway yes i did date a flat chested girl and i fixed the problem. most important thing to me in a girl is her face. body is alright, etc. etc. but face is most important in terms of beauty for me.
Her cheap ass couldn't have paid for them herself?

Old 03-16-2013, 12:47 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
Stupid,dumb topic.

I thought it was settled that men like different things?
Butt men really don't care about breast,etc.
I know some men who wouldn't date an extremely flat assed girl.
Some won't date a woman with chicken legs,etc.

Old 03-16-2013, 01:00 PM

157 posts, read 135,517 times
she can build up muscle in her legs and butt, but not in the breasts.

Old 03-16-2013, 01:17 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,573,502 times
I don't think I could.

Old 03-16-2013, 02:44 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,784,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
So that would be another reason to date extremely flat-chested women then:

being perceived as less desirable by the bigger-is-better tribe, they're less likely to have been used as walking masturbatory aids, therefore less likely to carry around bitter resentment against all men, and so more likely to be well-balanced pleasant people to know.
I agree with you to a point. I have noticed that the men I tend to attract (being rather ample busted) aren't exactly 'high quality' and the decent men rarely take me seriously because of the whole 'big boobs = dumb bimbo' correlation that so many still seem to have. As for the bitter stuff, nah..not bitter. Just cautious and mildly distrustful.

Interestingly, I can pinpoint why I'm like this, and I know two other women who I worked with who are currently in the same boat as I am. It's amazing how similar our experiences are currently because of what we experienced at the same workplace.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:00 PM

4,690 posts, read 3,780,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I agree with you to a point. I have noticed that the men I tend to attract (being rather ample busted) aren't exactly 'high quality' and the decent men rarely take me seriously because of the whole 'big boobs = dumb bimbo' correlation that so many still seem to have.
I'm sure it's just one of those wild, ridiculous, mythical, unsubstantiated and completely stereotypical generalizations which happens to have a grain of truth: guys into big boobs are rarely geniuses.

Just like the wild, ridiculous, mythical, unsubstantiated and completely stereotypical generalization about girls with little boobs being brainy and imaginative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.