U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 AM

151 posts, read 174,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Are you from a cultural or ethnic minority?
I am but I deal with a lot of white non hispanic if that is your question. I think we should leave the ethnic debate for the politics forum because those discussions always take an ugly turn.

Old 03-18-2013, 04:44 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
I am but I deal with a lot of white non hispanic if that is your question. I think we should leave the ethnic debate for the politics forum because those discussions always take an ugly turn.
Your right,but its important too when discussing this because certain ethnic groups prefer big breast,and some prefer a larger butt. Still others prefer everything small.

You could ask a black man,Chinese man,and a white man and you would more than likely get 3 different answers.
Same with an Italian,Somolian,and Japanese man.

The question was probably answered by one ethnic group.

I always wondered why Asian women were so popular(if men preffered big breasts)be cause they usually don't have big breasts.

Last edited by jerseygal4u; 03-18-2013 at 05:00 AM..

Old 03-18-2013, 02:43 PM

72,671 posts, read 64,140,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Your right,but its important too when discussing this because certain ethnic groups prefer big breast,and some prefer a larger butt. Still others prefer everything small.
Some cultures are more macho than others, too, and would be more inclined to use the "because I'm a man" excuse for cheating on their SO. It's the cheating issue that raised the ethnic question. Slight detour off-topic.

Old 03-18-2013, 02:45 PM

72,671 posts, read 64,140,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

I always wondered why Asian women were so popular(if men preffered big breasts)be cause they usually don't have big breasts.
Good question. They used to be fetishized, I think that's one reason. Oh, and they were (and apparently still are, by some men) viewed as being more docile and domestic. You know, the walking several steps behind their man, sort of thing. Times have changed. US-born Asian women are getting MA's and PhD's, and are going in for high-end professions, many of them.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:24 PM

151 posts, read 174,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Some cultures are more macho than others, too, and would be more inclined to use the "because I'm a man" excuse for cheating on their SO. It's the cheating issue that raised the ethnic question. Slight detour off-topic.
Statistically only black men cheat more and it is probably explained by the lack of black males, not by something cultural like you are implying. Hispanics don't cheat more than other white non hispanics. I personally have studied and worked with plenty of white nonhispanics and many were quite piggish. Actually they have been worse in my experience.

Flat chested girls, girls with implants need not to worry, these men don't discriminate, they are equal opportunity.

Old 03-18-2013, 04:18 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Statistically only black men cheat more and it is probably explained by the lack of black males, not by something cultural like you are implying. Hispanics don't cheat more than other white non hispanics. I personally have studied and worked with plenty of white nonhispanics and many were quite piggish. Actually they have been worse in my experience.

Flat chested girls, girls with implants need not to worry, these men don't discriminate, they are equal opportunity.
You got links to these statistics, or are you just throwing something out there and hoping it sticks?

Old 03-18-2013, 04:25 PM

723 posts, read 962,727 times
Could you date a guy that is totally shallow and only looks at the surface?

Old 03-18-2013, 04:28 PM

4,690 posts, read 3,780,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodmuse View Post
Could you date a guy that is totally shallow and only looks at the surface?
Is he extremely flat-chested?

Old 03-18-2013, 07:15 PM

13,292 posts, read 10,101,303 times
Quote:

Excuse me, can you provide any voodoo statistical data that proves that blackmen cheat more than any other group of people?

Doggone it Lucario you beat me to it

Old 03-19-2013, 12:18 AM

5,473 posts, read 9,191,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Who you otherwise find attractive and you like her personality.
I'd be a lier if I said I could, as knocked one back recently who fitted this bill.
For me big breasts are not important and I've been a highly sexual person and a huge admirer of female beauty since the age of 9. So yes a flat chest on a girl is okay with me (I love small perky ****) but the butt HAS to be firm and well shaped...I guess you could say I'm a buttman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty