Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 11:54 PM

632 posts, read 1,030,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
Yes you are the only one my dear...but on a serious note, every young woman should own at least one pair..why?

1) they make a flat butt look a little more round
2) they make an average butt look good
3) they make already an already nice butt look even better

I can only see positives...(Yes I'm an a$$ man)..
Totally agree with everything here. Also, must add (per my wife) that they are super comfortable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 08:14 AM

147 posts, read 228,890 times
All I have right now is yoga pants, track pants, and fleece. I don't have to try on various brands and sizes to get a good fit and the price is right, so that explains me. The comfort factor helps as well.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:19 AM

31 posts, read 59,088 times
dang. you'd love seeing me around, then. i don't have yoga pants.... but i do have my husband's gym shorts.... i wear them with a tank top. hottie! *cough* i gained 50 lbs in 6 months because i was sick... that was all i could wear. now i am down 20lbs and still.... the only thing i can wear. i wear flip flops year round... if i'm not wearing my husband's gym shorts, i'm wearing my soffees.... if i'm not wearing my soffees, i'm wearing my husband's sweats. yep. i buy my girls clothes... they're the ones that look great when we go out! lol.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:19 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Am I the only one weirded out by people posting disembodied female body parts?
Yeah, Im pretty sure you ARE the only one.

Besides, this is a topic of "YOGA PANTS" so what would you expect? If you go to any online retail outlet looking for yoga pants, odds are, you'll find pictures from just the waist (or maybe even high back/mid torso) down. Why? Because the topic/subject is YOGA PANTS!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 10:57 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StixZadinia View Post
Why don't they just wear those forever lazy's you see on TV? You could work out in those, clean the house etc..

But every gym I have been to does have locker rooms where you can change, shower and get dressed. Is that too much to do because if it is, do women think we rather smell armpit and crotch sweat vs changing into a clean set of street clothes?
I don't shower at the gym. THat requires bringing too much stuff. If I have an errand to do after, I'd rather stay in my workout clothes and take a shower at home. So I don't need to bring lotion, face wash, towels, shower gel.... and drag a heavy bag with me.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:06 PM

472 posts, read 1,097,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I don't shower at the gym. THat requires bringing too much stuff. If I have an errand to do after, I'd rather stay in my workout clothes and take a shower at home. So I don't need to bring lotion, face wash, towels, shower gel.... and drag a heavy bag with me.
But this is the difference. You worked out. You will look like you worked out. That's fine. But I know here in Dallas every girl I pass in yoga attire with perfect hair and full face make up did not go work out. 90 percent of this trend of wearing work out attire as regular clothing here in Dallas is just someone saying I wear lulu lemon like its Louis Vuitton.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:31 PM

110 posts, read 211,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneWithDallas View Post
But this is the difference. You worked out. You will look like you worked out. That's fine. But I know here in Dallas every girl I pass in yoga attire with perfect hair and full face make up did not go work out. 90 percent of this trend of wearing work out attire as regular clothing here in Dallas is just someone saying I wear lulu lemon like its Louis Vuitton.
That's funny I always wear my Lululemons with my Louis Vuitton bags, but now I hate carrying them because I see a lot of ghetto people carrying them now.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:00 PM

472 posts, read 1,097,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niners View Post
That's funny I always wear my Lululemons with my Louis Vuitton bags, but now I hate carrying them because I see a lot of ghetto people carrying them now.

I carry my Louis because its real regardless of all the fakes out there. I don't wear yoga pants as regular pants because I'm not tacky.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:04 PM

110 posts, read 211,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneWithDallas View Post

I carry my Louis because its real regardless of all the fakes out there. I don't wear yoga pants as regular pants because I'm not tacky.
Tacky or because you're fat and can't pull them off.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:36 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,974,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niners View Post
I was going to ask if carrying Louis Vuitton bags in the first place was because you thought doing so would help you avoid ever being mistaken for ghetto. But I guess I'll just ask: what makes a LV bag so appealing to you that it's worth giving a serious chunk of wealth for? I assume you're working class, since most people are, so I wonder how many hours you must have had to work to earn the money to pay for such a bag. Can you honestly explain your reasoning for spending so much on a bag?

And I agree with your reply above - that girl may be fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty