Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 12:52 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times

Advertisements

I'm trying this stuff by Garnier. I'll report back as to how well it works in a week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 AM

2 posts, read 2,130 times
I really like the Nivea creams the daily use this Cream this also circles s your skin.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:41 AM

2 posts, read 2,130 times
Can somebody recommend and all-in-one eye cream for all of these things? The situation is not too bad -- I just want a little reduction in all the aforementioned so I can look a few years younger. Thanks.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:18 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I have puffiness, and I have heard that Preparation H works, but I've only tried it once, and not too impressed.
You have to get the Canadian version of Prep H.

Prep-H, Preparation-H, only from Canada with Biodyne, for younger skin or rectal use for hemorrhoids Prep H, Preparation H

Quote:
No advertising either- it is a word of mouth endorsement where people visiting our sister site http://www.only-in-canada.com began requesting Prep-H from Canada because the USA made cream did not have the same results. It worked for Granny but once the Bio-Dyne was removed it was just another hemorrhoid cream.
Very informative article.

At the VERY bottom of the article it gives you a link to Canadian pharmacies you can order it from too.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:59 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,676,491 times
All About Eyes by Clinique. Does wonders for me.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:33 AM

365 posts, read 489,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
so I can look a few years younger.
LOL; Yeah; allergy's can tend to do that. The best part is when your really tired and having a very bad day for your allergy's and it looks like someone repetitively hit you -.-
Then people start asking questions, then some people assume stuff!
Good times

Old 02-22-2013, 08:24 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
Almond oil !

Almond Oil for Eyes

You can use it on your hair and skin as well. I think it makes a nice cuticle oil.
Its not that expensive and you can skip all the chemicals. I use it sometimes and also using olive oil to remove makeup seems to help. Avoid creams with alcohol, fragrances or mineral oil.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:27 AM

831 posts, read 1,964,116 times
PrepH (au canada version) with live yeast in it? I keep reading the articles on LYCD and can't figure out if there is *active* yeast in it. On Amazon - $33 for BUTT CREAM. Wow!

For undereye circles, I don't have a cure. But due to fine creping on my cheeks I went and bought microfine crystals from ebay (almost like superfine sand) add it to a non-abrasive cleanser like Cetaphil to make a paste, and used one of those rotating scrubbers from CVS and the results have been nothing short of amazing. After using it for one minute once a week, I moisturize with CeraVe cream and I am enjoying the results.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
An eye cream with retinol will do the most for the appearance of crow's feet, and may help a little with overall eye brightness and puffiness. Retinol creams can be pricey, I find that the best price/quality combo is on RoC Retinol Complex line, without going into prescription strength stuff.

However, these are just things that make minor appearance tweaks. No product in the world will remove fine lines, puffiness, or dark circles for good. It's just part of genetics/aging.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:40 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,832,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Can somebody recommend and all-in-one eye cream for all of these things? The situation is not too bad -- I just want a little reduction in all the aforementioned so I can look a few years younger. Thanks.

Silicium Labs G-5 Silica gel. www.orgonosilica.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty