Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 09:21 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylu View Post
M2RLK45, The picture you show is passable considering her size and overall figure I'd say anyway. I'm talking about those runway model types with no real meat on their frames.

Like this:

Runway Model « Skinny Model Blog

This lady is way too skinny.
Yeah. If they gained like 15-20 pounds they'd be perfect.

I thought the heroin chic look died in the 90s.
What is this?

Old 03-16-2013, 10:07 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue is getting bad as of late. Those gals don't look healthy and are way too skinny. We have the new calendar in our "bull pen" (break room/office) at work.

Do guys think this is sexy and looks good?

Damn, somebody give her a cheeseburger PLEASE!

http://allyoucanlove.com/wp-content/...-7-540x540.jpg
Yes. She is sexy. Yes. She looks good. Im willing to guess that most find her attractive and sexy which is why she is a model for the S.I. Calendar.

Like Kate Upton. She has an amazing body, from the waist up to her shoulders, and most find her to be incredibly sexy which is why she was the covergirl for the SI swimsuit edition magazine. I am not that big of a fan of hers but she is far far far from being not sexy. Its the standard of what physical beauty is. She does have some amazing breasts though. If only she'd hit the gym and do some heavy squats she would be outstanding.

She's skinny but not unhealthy skinny.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post

What is this?
It did. You just have a few folks around who were impressionable around that time and cant seem to accept the fact that the overwhelming majority of models now DO NOT look like that. They have to search and look and google and sort to find examples of super skinny models like that. It is NOT the standard for the modeling world today. Sure you may find a few here and there, but for the most part, the models look GOOD.

For instance, the models in these vids are skinny, but no one can say they look "unhealthy". They look GOOD. Not curvy like Kim Kardashian or super booties like J-Lo or Jessica Biel-Timberlake, they just look like normal thin healthy women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bzm3PrmRMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIpOJ20rmb8

Last edited by Capablanca; 03-16-2013 at 11:35 AM..

Old 03-16-2013, 03:20 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
It did. You just have a few folks around who were impressionable around that time and cant seem to accept the fact that the overwhelming majority of models now DO NOT look like that. They have to search and look and google and sort to find examples of super skinny models like that. It is NOT the standard for the modeling world today. Sure you may find a few here and there, but for the most part, the models look GOOD.

For instance, the models in these vids are skinny, but no one can say they look "unhealthy". They look GOOD. Not curvy like Kim Kardashian or super booties like J-Lo or Jessica Biel-Timberlake, they just look like normal thin healthy women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bzm3PrmRMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIpOJ20rmb8
Yeah, those models ate much better.

Though I like big booties. That may be genetic though...

Old 03-16-2013, 04:13 PM

32,931 posts, read 36,341,370 times
Do men prefer skinny chicken legs, toned skinny legs, or muscular legs?

Isn't that sort of like asking if men like slender women, average weight women or fat a@@ cows?

Old 03-16-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Do men prefer skinny chicken legs, toned skinny legs, or muscular legs?

Isn't that sort of like asking if men like slender women, average weight women or fat a@@ cows?
Not the same thing. Not ever close to being the same thing.

You think Rosie O'Donnell has muscular legs?

You think Adele has muscular legs?

You think the big girl from the movie "Bridesmaids" has muscular legs?

You think Honey Boo Boo's mother June has muscular legs?

You are so so so so so so so so soooooooooo wrong with your description that it isnt even remotely close to being funny or true.

"Everyone Is Now Dumber" - Billy Madison - YouTube

Old 03-16-2013, 07:10 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,081 times
Quote:
Yes. She is sexy. Yes. She looks good. Im willing to guess that most find her attractive and sexy which is why she is a model for the S.I. Calendar.

Like Kate Upton. She has an amazing body, from the waist up to her shoulders, and most find her to be incredibly sexy which is why she was the covergirl for the SI swimsuit edition magazine. I am not that big of a fan of hers but she is far far far from being not sexy. Its the standard of what physical beauty is. She does have some amazing breasts though. If only she'd hit the gym and do some heavy squats she would be outstanding.

She's skinny but not unhealthy skinny.
I'm with AX....She needs another 15-20. She has a pancake ass.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,081 times
Quote:
Yeah, those models ate much better.

Though I like big booties. That may be genetic though...
I want to spank...I don't like boney butts.

Texas Hippie Coalition - Turn It Up (HD) - YouTube

Old 03-16-2013, 09:03 PM

32,931 posts, read 36,341,370 times
Quote:
Not the same thing. Not ever close to being the same thing.

You think Rosie O'Donnell has muscular legs?

You think Adele has muscular legs?

You think the big girl from the movie "Bridesmaids" has muscular legs?

You think Honey Boo Boo's mother June has muscular legs?

You are so so so so so so so so soooooooooo wrong with your description that it isnt even remotely close to being funny or true.

"Everyone Is Now Dumber" - Billy Madison - YouTube
I didn't think that it was funny. Why is it OK to compare skinny or thin legs to a chicken?

Old 03-17-2013, 12:45 AM

580 posts, read 964,919 times
Quote:
Yeah. If they gained like 15-20 pounds they'd be perfect.

What is this?
I have the feeling they want women who are that skinny so they can be clothes racks for their fashion lines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty