Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Brenda Song 21 77.78%
Chiaki Kuriyama 6 22.22%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 10:21 AM

632 posts, read 1,027,319 times

Advertisements

Olivia Munn is the HOTTEST Asian acctress right now. Her star is rising quite fast. So what that she's not 100% Asian. She's HOT. HOT HOT HOT!!!

olivia munn - Google Search
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2013, 12:18 PM

31 posts, read 53,819 times
Chrissy Teigen is hot.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:50 PM

209 posts, read 159,384 times
Kristin Kreuk hot
Vanessa Minnillo not
Betty Nguyen, a bit older now but still hot

Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,560,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
LOL. I have to say, that Im a dude, a straight dude, but Russell Wong is one of the best looking asian dudes Ive ever seen. I think his Kung Fu is good as well. Miss that Vanishing Son show he was in. Now, I saw him in an Ikea (or something like that) commercial.
That is funny. I remarked to the wife that I hadn't seen Russell Wong since New Jack City.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:48 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,692,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Morris View Post
... I think Angelababy is pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
Zhang Ziyi is much prettier than either of them - zhang ziyi - Google Search
I'd never heard of either of the women in the OP, and I had to look these two up, as well. Neither of the ladies in the OP do anything for me, but I think both of the women in the posts I quoted are gorgeous.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:16 PM

530 posts, read 1,127,906 times
I am not a lesbian but i am in love wth Berenice Marlohe, gorgeous. She is 1/2 asian.

Bérénice Marlohe - IMDb

The other two you want us to pick from are cute, attractive, average.

Olivia Munn is hot with a smoking body.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:11 PM

842 posts, read 1,142,721 times
Asians make up of less than 5% of the US population so it's not surprising Asians represent so little of the entertainment industry. The US did churn out quite a few Asian hotties though.

Crystal Liu. She's huge in China. Raised here in SoCal, in fact I know a few who actually went to school with her.

Kelly Lin. Raised in SoCal. Model and Actress in Hong Kong

Kelly Cheung. Model and TV eating show host in HK. 2012 Miss World Contestant. Raised in Chicago.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:22 PM

99 posts, read 167,195 times
Oh god, forget all those mediocre Asian Hollywood stars. The prettiest Asian I've ever seen by far has to be Fan Bing Bing. My God, speaking as a woman, she is flawless and I would love to have been born with her face.

Moderator cut: image removed

Old 03-11-2013, 09:23 PM

842 posts, read 1,142,721 times
Fan Bing Bing really reminds me of Monica Bellucci. She's gorgeous. Beautiful features. With makeup off though...ok.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:21 AM

25 posts, read 32,692 times
there are much hotter American born Asians in LA and San Francisco than Hollywood.
i don't know about NYC but I BET there are more cuz Hollywood has about 25 Asians.

I don't know why Hollywood goes for barely-have-decent-English types.
maybe it's the kungfu requirement or be-an-Asian-sidekick-and-have-an-asian-name thing.
Hollywood has like Justin Chon, Lucy Liu, Maggie Q who are all born American.
then Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Zhangliyin who are NOT American by citizenship or birth.
but the sad reality is, Hollywood keeps hiring non-Americans that have ehhhhh or so-so English and aren't hot by American standards.
some people think that all Asian women are flat and all Asian men have tiny dicks BUT are good at kungfu.
PITY.

Take a walk in LA OR San Francisco downtown on a warm day.
America has been missing out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty