Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you find more beautiful?
Exotic look 50 83.33%
Typical blonde 10 16.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 02:16 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,528,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
You like Pampita better because it's very likely that you look more like her than you do Nicole and are seeking validation for your own "exotic" appearance. Nothing wrong with that, but it's good to be able to recognize your own feelings.

LOL, i do not look like Pampita at al.....i wish!!! She is very beautiful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2013, 05:10 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times
They are both beautiful.

But I'm not particularly attracted to either one.

I agree that Pampita is not exotic nor is Nicole typical.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:30 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
They both just sort of look generic to me. I mean they're pretty, but in a generic way. Nothing stands out really.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
What Pampita has going for her is darker skin, hair, and eyes - she is aging better, which is typical for that hair/eyes/skin combo. Most natural, fairskinned blondes don't age as well as natural brunettes.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:11 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,055,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
shes more of a dark-brow haired girl that got highlights or a light bleaching.

And the skin of Pampita is darker....she actually had problems in the industry cause people called her "dark" like if it was an insult. Actually, supposedly, in their early 20s, Nicole and other blonde girls called Pampita a "maid" cause she had that dark latina aspects that maids that come from countries like Paraguay, etc, have.

I find that to be awful, and Pampita isnt even that dark, but she was percieved as "dark and exotic" in my society.
She has dark eyes, but her skin is nowhere near the tone of the average Paraguayans.

I doubt most people in Argentina find Pampita dark. It's only blonde, pale girls trying to insult her.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:12 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,055,172 times
I also do not date blonde pale women.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:22 PM

632 posts, read 1,030,651 times
Your poll and question are confusing:

Exotic look or typical blonde look?
WHAT do you find more beautiful, exotic or typical blonde?

I dont know if you are asking which do we like between the two women you posted, or what do we like in general between the two.

Of the two you posted, they are both just okay. Nothing special about either of them really. Can decide between the two.

In GENERAL, I prefer the exotic look. Like Olivia Munn ( olivia munn - Google Search ), Adriana Lima ( adriana lima - Google Search ) or Nicole Scherzinger ( nicole scherzinger - Google Search ).

Blondes are just a bit too plain janey. Like going to Cold Stone Creamery and asking for plain vanilla flavor.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
Why is the darker haired one "exotic" and the blonde typical? Typical of what?

I've never seen either of these women before and here is my take.

The brown haired one has a prettier face. I'm a" pretty face" man. By that I mean I like women with pretty - symmetrical,oval shaped faces and smaller features. I don't like irregular features, huge jaws and long heads and noses on women. I know some men do. There are many popular actresses and models with that type of face today. I like petite features. No prominent noses, big chins, very wide mouths or huge horsy teeth.

The blond has that kind of face which is less conventionally pretty, and to me; less beautiful.

The darker haired one is pretty, along the lines that I like. She does not look "exotic" to me.

I don't prefer her to the very light haired blond because she has brown hair. I think the blond's hair is way lighter than normal and it looks really "bleached" to me. And not natural.

Probably I wouldn't like either of their looks in person. I'm not crazy about extremely tall woman. Like 5' 11" or so.

Why is the OP trying to set up some kind of war between blond's and brunettes?
It does seem like this is an unnecessary blonde vs Brunette question. There are plenty of unattractive blondes, and beautiful brunettes, and vice versa, most people don't base attractiveness solely on coloring.

I feel the opposite about these women, probably because I'm female so I'm not looking for the same things a man would when judging females. I find the blonde more attractive, I find her features more interesting, and actually more exotic, the features of the brunette look more plain to me. You could switch coloring, and I would feel the same, so I'm not sure what the point of this is.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
As far as aging goes, I know 2 very light natural pale blondes, one in her forties, the other over 50, both look 15 years younger than their actual age. Most of aging is sun exposure, and genetics, they both avoided the sun, and wore sunscreen religiously because they knew they would burn otherwise, they are 2 of the youngest looking women for their age that I know. I know darker women who thought they could freely sun worship while young, it caught up with them, and now they look older than their age, so I don't agree that natural blondes don't age well, it depends on how they took care of their skin.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:26 PM

4,009 posts, read 6,865,329 times
I personally have to go with the exotic! Pampita is gorgeous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty