Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 03:19 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,570,200 times

Advertisements

They don't - not here at least, and no more 'slobbish' than women. I see women here walking around in jogger bottoms and a hooded jacket, and lots of men looking extremely smart in a nice white shirt with jeans and leather shoes. Also, maybe it depends on age. The city I live in has a young population, and young males care more about their appearance than older men, and are more willing to put effort into their appearance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 03:23 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Why are there so many men that dress like slobs. In clothing that doesn't fit. Or pants that sag so low they can't even walk. Or dirty baggy white tees that should have been re-purposed for dust rags, 3 years ago?

What are these men thinking, it is so not attractive. They really should present themselves better and stop being so slobby.*

Spoiler
This is tongue in cheek. Way too many threads talking about women's attire and looks here, time to reciprocate.

Probably the same reason so many women think yoga pants with words on their behind in rhinestones is "cute, trendy, fashionable and acceptable", especially when they have on their UGGS Boots........

Old 12-04-2013, 10:52 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,422,866 times
Mens clothing is notoriously uncomfortable to wear. The fabrics are always harsh, dont breath, and nice shirts are expensive. If you spill something on them youre out 90 bucks for decent pants. Dress shoes dont breath. Ive felt the cloth of my wifes clothes and its amazing to the touch. If they made mens clothes feel this nice then maybe wed dress up more.

Note I live in Fl where NOONE dresses up beyond jeans and flip flops unless its time for Church or a funeral. lol. Its just too damn hot to dress nice!

Old 12-04-2013, 11:20 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
Mens clothing is notoriously uncomfortable to wear. The fabrics are always harsh, dont breath, and nice shirts are expensive. If you spill something on them youre out 90 bucks for decent pants. Dress shoes dont breath. Ive felt the cloth of my wifes clothes and its amazing to the touch. If they made mens clothes feel this nice then maybe wed dress up more.
I'd venture to guess that any woman who's been dressed up in a strapless bra, tights, and heels with her cocktail dress would beg to differ that her clothes are more comfortable.

Old 01-01-2014, 01:30 AM

4 posts, read 3,772 times
Haha lolz!!!!!!

I read the complete post and really discussions.

CHEERS!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2014, 07:18 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,943,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
What I have as my profile picture is usually the kind of clothes I wear everyday
Definitely not a slob.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:30 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Why are there so many men that dress like slobs. In clothing that doesn't fit. Or pants that sag so low they can't even walk. Or dirty baggy white tees that should have been re-purposed for dust rags, 3 years ago?

What are these men thinking, it is so not attractive. They really should present themselves better and stop being so slobby.*

Spoiler
This is tongue in cheek. Way too many threads talking about women's attire and looks here, time to reciprocate.
Women must like it since they copy it in large numbers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty