Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 03:31 PM
J24

448 posts, read 863,215 times

Advertisements

I love short hair on women. Not buzz cut short, but shorter than shoulder length. Obviously not every girl can pull that off, and that's fine. But that'd definitely what I find most attractive. I've never been into long hair at all.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 03:44 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
IDDY's thread about hair color sparked an interest for me. I'm sure this subject has been covered before but I haven't seen it on here, personally. Sorry if I'm being redundant.

The cliche is: men love long hair on women. Do you find this true for you, personally? What do you think of shorter hair (to the shoulder, for example)? Do you find it sexy? Not sexy? Don't care?
I personally don't care. If she can make it work for her, then why not?

Old 05-05-2013, 04:16 PM

393 posts, read 466,404 times
While it depends on the woman (for example, I think Jennifer Aniston looks better with long hair than she did with short), in general I LOVE the short hair look on women! I find it particularly sexy with hair that's completely straight.

Old 05-05-2013, 04:20 PM

13,644 posts, read 9,698,765 times
Recognizing that it's a minor matter, personally I prefer longer hair on women, especially if worn in a single braid. Shorter hair is OK, but really short (say, <4") just looks too androgynous.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:24 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Hurt me, GI Jane:

Old 05-05-2013, 05:32 PM

31,004 posts, read 22,045,160 times
If you have a great face you can pull off even being bald. Amber Rose comes to mind.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:38 PM

826 posts, read 1,893,137 times
This is what my hair looks like right now (below). The model is not me. Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nTYT16xVWCw/UORtopfmTlI/AAAAAAAAAic/JbYMZGe0tXI/s1600/short+hair.jpg

I cut my hair short in January because I needed a break from my weaves, perms and all the issues that come with it. I got so many compliments, people saying I look younger, brings out my cheekbones, asking me to never go back to weaves etc.
I still get guys interested in me. I have also been playing around with big earrings, make up and lipstick. I think short hair brings out my features more and makes me look a bit more earthy if that makes sense.

Short hair really depends on the woman. If you don't have a ginormous (i know) skull and are not too overweight, you can really look feminine with it.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:44 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacelilies View Post
This is what my hair looks like right now (below). The model is not me. Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nTYT16xVWCw/UORtopfmTlI/AAAAAAAAAic/JbYMZGe0tXI/s1600/short+hair.jpg

I cut my hair short in January because I needed a break from my weaves, perms and all the issues that come with it. I got so many compliments, people saying I look younger, brings out my cheekbones, asking me to never go back to weaves etc.
I still get guys interested in me. I have also been playing around with big earrings, make up and lipstick. I think short hair brings out my features more and makes me look a bit more earthy if that makes sense.

Short hair really depends on the woman. If you don't have a ginormous (i know) skull and are not too overweight, you can really look feminine with it.
Wow, I think that's a very glamorous look.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:47 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Quote:

Old 05-05-2013, 05:56 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:

I don't find this look to be attractive at all, but I'm probably not someone you'd find attractive either.

It's just too boyish looking to me. I haven't seen this look much in my life, but when I did see it, I never thought it was a good look on women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty