Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 05:08 PM

27,337 posts, read 27,387,014 times

Advertisements

There are a lot of people who would like it. Face lifts, breast inplants, tummy tuck, whatever. Men are known to go in too, for some type of surgery or other from time ot time.
Ive heard people make coments as to what they would do if they had the ability to, in the way of 'self-improvement'.
Most women said either implants or reduction.
What would you do, if you wanted to or could? This question wouldnt apply, of course, to those who are happy with what they have/dont have, its mostly geared towards those of us who 'would' like some enhancement somewhere.
I would have dental implants which would eliminate problems with cavities, lol. Only problem is it could be a problem at the airport or other metal detectors might go a bit wild. But I too, would also get those inplants upstairs, too. Not too much, but just enough to where wearing a bikini wouldnt be an issue and I wouldnt need to buy extra padding to 'fill in the spaces'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2007, 06:41 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
i've had cosmetic plastic surgery and it isn't too painful but my surgery was so minor. I think that in worse case situations in would be a lot more painful. The pain medications barely helped any too.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:14 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,098,958 times
I would have tons of work done on me if I could!!!!

Face lift
Neck lift
Eye lift
Nose job
Brazilian butt job
Leg lift
Breast lift on one breast (there is just a little bit of a difference)
And last but not least...something done to my stomach (I don't need lypo on my stomach but some kind of lift I guess).

Old 11-09-2007, 08:40 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post

Face lift
Neck lift
Eye lift
Nose job
Brazilian butt job
Leg lift
And last but not least...something done to my stomach (I don't need lypo on my stomach but some kind of lift I guess).

i'm afraid to ask, but....a brazilian butt job??

the only thing I'd have is lipo around my middle. friends think i'm nuts since i'm slender, but my stomach is my weak area, despite crunches and cardio. no matter what i do i'm soft there, and it's the first place i gain weight, so even though my numbers almost indicate i'm underweight, my middle definitely doesn't appear that way. luckily i don't need a tuck despite having twins.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:55 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,019,975 times
Buying a butt is the hot thing right now!!!! And I spent so much time and effort getting rid of mine.

If I had the extra money, I would just fly to Brazil and get the complete overhaul!

Old 11-09-2007, 09:13 AM

Oh, Good Idea!!!! I wish I could just fly to Brazil and get the complete overhaul too!!!

Old 11-09-2007, 10:19 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:

Face lift
Neck lift
Eye lift
Nose job
Brazilian butt job
Leg lift

Okay, I think what we need here is to just delete you and you need to be re-born with the perfect body!

Old 11-09-2007, 10:20 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:

Face lift
Neck lift
Eye lift
Nose job
Brazilian butt job
Leg lift

Roma, is that ALL you can think of??? Come on, this list is WAY too short!!!

Old 11-09-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Roma, is that ALL you can think of??? Come on, this list is WAY too short!!!
Oh yes there is more! 3 more in fact!! Okay this not the "cut me open" kind of cosmetic surgery but the inject me, peel me kind!

Botox (anywhere and everywhere the doctor recommends!!!!)
Lip injections of some sort (pouty sexy lips!!!)
Chemical peel (ouch!!!)

Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,530,753 times
Quote:
Oh, Good Idea!!!! I wish I could just fly to Brazil and get the complete overhaul too!!!

I'm coming too!!!!
I'll even donate some of my butt to you!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty