U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 01:27 PM

603 posts, read 2,052,279 times

Advertisements

Just to clarify-most of the time when people get bikini waxes, some hair is left behind. Some people prefer to have it all removed and some prefer to have a little patch. It's just personal preference. The Brazilian involves taking everything off. The pedophile comment is just weird. I've heard others mention that, too, and there is really nothing pedophilic about men liking their women smooth down there. It is still a grown woman after all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 08:14 PM

1,357 posts, read 4,950,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW-type-gal View Post
You first.
wow, back from the dead thread.

me first what? i don't follow exactly.

Old 09-30-2008, 01:11 AM

9,599 posts, read 17,702,578 times
Wow....i forgot all about this thread.Bottom line ladies...do what you like & feel comfortable with.Either way is fine with me & alot of other guys (and some girls).

Old 09-30-2008, 09:14 AM

3,446 posts, read 7,654,222 times
Most teenage girls do not shave their entire body - that is a myth - some strange girls do - come on - I can see shaving your bikini line in the summer - but really who is pathetic enough to shave their entire body - it is not natural and men who like it are pervs - face the truth - some old pervert wants to pretend he is with a young girl - I feel sorry for you women with such twisted boyfriends and husbands

Old 09-30-2008, 11:14 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,803,617 times
There is nothing wrong or "strange" with women who shave or wax all of their hair down there. My wife does it but its mostly because 1) she's a ballroom/latin dancer and some of the costumes are pretty revealing especially when spinning at high rate of speed; 2) She wears bikinis a lot as here in L.A. its pretty much beach weather all year round (plus she wears only thong underwear); and 3) I like it.

I cant believe some of you women here are saying such terrible things about women who keep themselves clean shaven. Its their choice and there is nothing and I mean NOTHING wrong with it. If you guys want to walk around looking like there's a tarantula caught in your underwear more power to you, but it is not appealing at all to the opposite sex.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:11 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,789,079 times
Personally, I think it's more comfortable. My boyfriend couldn't care less what I do, as long as I'm happy. I do have a friend though, who's 21 and body hair sickens her. She waxes everything from her upper lip down to her toes every 2 or 3 weeks. I find that just a little odd....

Old 05-09-2011, 03:02 PM
miu

16,469 posts, read 33,418,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla View Post
miu, it is not about my needs lol. that's just a happy side benefit for a man's perspective. spare me with the time commitment though, it takes her longer to shave her legs lol.
Unless your wife has extremely hairy legs, I don't see how it can take her less time to shave her privates than her legs... again, you should be greatly appreciative that she's willing to shave down there for you. The women who are shaving the hair from their nether regions are doing it more for their menfolk than themselves. The same goes for shaving their leg hair. They do it for the visual appeal to others, not their personal comfort.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:38 PM

874 posts, read 1,348,926 times
I think most girls shave their entire bodies around my age, 17, except some don't shave their arms.
Sometimes it depends on race. Majority of my school are mexicans/latins/hispanics and their race seems to be hairy for some reason. lol

Old 05-09-2011, 03:38 PM

3,487 posts, read 6,124,525 times
Why leave the pubes when you are gonna shave your pits. Shaving stubble is nasty though either way. I think sometimes routine shaving is worse than not shaving at all. Hair is kind of gross but so is stubble.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:06 PM

4,551 posts, read 9,861,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Unless your wife has extremely hairy legs, I don't see how it can take her less time to shave her privates than her legs... again, you should be greatly appreciative that she's willing to shave down there for you. The women who are shaving the hair from their nether regions are doing it more for their menfolk than themselves. The same goes for shaving their leg hair. They do it for the visual appeal to others, not their personal comfort.

I love the way it looks and actually my husband would rather I left some hair. If you do it every day it is much quicker to shave the hot pocket then the legs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty